Contacting Property Manager...
Jevons Property Management
303 W Martin Luther King Jr Blvd
Yakima, WA 98902
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (100+ units)
Jevons Properties LLC is a property management company with Dedicated Realty LLC in Yakima, Washington. We manage a range of large and small apartment complexes, single family homes, duplexes, tri-plexes, eight-plexes and more.
Enrique Jevons is a licensed, insured, property manager and REALTOR. He graduated from San Francisco State University with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration. From 1987 until 2008 he worked in various management positions for Hyatt Hotels, Stanford University and Marriott Hotels. For 5 of those years he was the hotel's General Manager. All the time Enrique invested in rental properties.
Now, Enrique Jevons owns and operates his own Property Management Business. With over 200 rental units in Yakima, WA of his own and 400 units for other owners, Enrique has a tremendous amount of depth and experience in the Yakima County area. He is also a board member of the Yakima Valley Landlord's Association, and a member of the Yakima Association of Realtors and National Association of Realtors.
Whether it is simply some help in finding and screening a renter for your one rental home, watching over your property while you are on vacation, or providing full year-round property management, Enrique is available to assist.
Some of the services we offer:
- Advertise for new tenants
- Answer calls from prospective tenants
- Educate prospective tenants about rules and expectations
- Screen prospective tenants with credit and background checks
- Choose new tenants
- Explain the lease and sign the lease with new tenants
- Collect the deposit(s) and keep in a separate trust fund
- Perform the move-in inspection with new tenants
- Send out a welcome letter to new tenants
- Be the sole contact for the tenant
- Collect the rent
- Recommend rent increases
- Coordinate rent increases with tenants
- Enforce all the property rules
- Take calls from tenants
- Arrange for repairs when needed
- See that repairs are done promptly
- Regularly inspect the property
- Coordinate the ongoing upkeep of the property
- Send appropriate notices to tenants for late or nonpayment of rent and/or violation of the rules
- Oversee and coordinate evictions with an eviction attorney
- Get your approval for major expenses
- Coordinate property upgrades
- Provide an accounting of all money received and distributed on a monthly basis
- Keep a separate client trust account for "owner" money
- Provide ongoing communication about the performance of the property and immediate communication about any major problems
- Send you a check every month from your positive cash flow!!!