Contacting Property Manager...
Joseph G. McCue Inc., Property Management124 E. River Road
Rumson, NJ 07760
Types of Properties We Manage:- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
A new approach to managing your property whether you're a "snowbird" , a long distance landlord or simply wish to take the stress of managing your property away from your daily routine.
Who We Are
Joseph G. McCue Inc, Property Management is a streamlined, full service property management company dedicated to providing services tailored to your needs. Whether you are a snowbird or an absent property owner, we will maintain your property with expertise and professionalism.
Our experienced staff has over a decade of servicing properties in Ocean and Monmouth counties. Our team works together to bring an expertise to each area of property management. We are a family friendly business that focuses on providing top-notch service to our clientele.
What We Do
Joseph G. McCue Inc, Property Management provides a broad range of property management services to homeowners and landlords. We are committed to providing superior service in a cost-effective manner. We handle all requests, concerns, and challenges promptly, efficiently and with courtesy.Property Maintenance Services Include:
- Mail collection, newspapers and packages(may include forwarding).
- Coordinates lawn and garden maintenance.
- Coordinate contractors with house maintenance and repairs (including bid solicitation).
- Conduct on-site exterior and interior property inspections.(check for water leaks, broken glass, pests, etc).
- Prepare your home for your arrival or departure.
- Drive by inspection.
- Project management.
- Coordinate sprinkler maintnance, and awning set-up.
- Coordinate pool opening and closing.
To ensure that your property receives the best possible service, we work with licensed trade professionals, such as general contractors, plumbers, landscapers, electricians, and specialists who deal with heating, ventilation and air conditioning.
We are happy to provide you with photos of your property upon request. If a repair is required, we will provide you with before and after photos. If damage occurs from a storm, photos will be forwarded to you within 24 hours.
All invoices and receipts will be forwarded to the property owner promptly. Comprehensive statements will be provided which will include itemized expenses.