Contacting Property Manager...
Keffer Realty335 Centerville Turnpike South
Chesapeake, VA 23322
Types of Properties We Manage:- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
There are three good reasons to rent your property
1) Investment - I own 17 or so properties myself, and another 20 or so in partnerships and manage another bunch for other folks. Is not get rich-quick and the toilets never clog except on weekends and Christmas but long term, slow, it builds wealth.
2) Leaving the area - You're leaving the area for a few years but would like to come back to the house you loveâ€¦did that myself, living in Richmond three years in the '80's, kept the house, came back to it, glad I did.
3) Current Market Stinks - You'd really like to sell but the market stinks right now. Yesâ€¦it does indeed and I agree with the sentiment. This the third real estate disaster (and worst) I've lived thru and it's following the pattern of the first two and in a few years folks will have forgotten this and we'll be off to the races again.
Rental Management Program
First thing an astute investor asks -"how much?" 10% of rents. We rent for $1000 a month, I get $100, you get $ 900. It's that simple.
I list and advertise the property on the local MLS and all major real estate web sites plus the military's inter-service referral network. When an applicant arrives, I run a credit check and call the previous landlord, forwarding all that information to you and making a recommendationâ€¦you make the decision whether this is the person to rent your property or not.
I make payment the day the rent arrives, either by mailing a check or by wiring directly to your bank account and e-mail with attached accounting statement. I also pay any repair or service bills from rent proceeds that you wish made.
Everybody handles repairs and maintenance differently and we accommodate. In all cases I call you with tenant requests/complaints and get your opinion. Can use your repair folks or mine, whom I've mostly known for decades now and would trust with the keys to my house. In case of emergency and unable to reach you, we take care of.
If you are an investor looking to add to your portfolio then we can be of assistance for I've been buying, renting, flipping and otherwise playing with investment property for the past 30 years. Let me know what you're looking for and we'll find it, walk it together and give you the benefit of my decades of experience, whether we manage it or not.