Contacting Property Manager...
Kirk Realty Group
Fishers, IN 46038
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
Kirk Realty Group created property management services to personalize the ever-growing demand for rental management and leasing services in the Central Indiana Communities. Whether you are looking for someone to manage your property for lease until it is the right time to sell, an investor looking for income producing properties or a place to live, we are a company that takes pride in offering high quality real estate services.
A rental home is a big investment. With all the regulations, legal issues and liabilities it is in your best interest to hire a professional property management company.
- We can help you maximize your return on investment.
- We can handle those tough details of managing the property, allowing you to enjoy the rewards of owning investment property.
- We will market and advertise your property locally and to millions over the web.
- We screen thoroughly and help to select quality tenants.
- We have many years in combined experience along with ongoing professional education.
- Our office is local, so we can visit your property quickly when needed.
- We monitor market conditions to insure that you receive competitive rental rates.
- Personal showings by professional realtors
- Marketing through the internet on over 20 different sites, a listing on the BLC(MLS)/MIBOR, signage, and Industry Associate Networking
- Qualifying prospective tenants with a thorough credit and background check
- Lease preparation and other addendums to the lease
- Pre move-in Inspections with digital photos and a detailed room-by-room checklist
- Initial 30 day Inspection (as requested by owner)
- Lease Renewal Inspections before signing a new lease
- Move-out Inspections with digital photos, damage statements and/or settlement statements, detailed room-by-room checklist and collection of keys.
- 24-Hour On Call Property Manager
- Emergency Maintenance available preferred vendors
- Eviction Filing with the courts
- Courtroom Representation
- Follow through on collection of the judgement
- Collection of Rent
- Monthly and Annual P/L statements can be accessed through your own web based account we will set up for you
- Monthly Bill Payment, including an option of ACH direct deposit of rent into your account from ours.
Personal Real Estate Services Based on Honesty, Dedication, and Integrity.