Contacting Property Manager...
KMS Properties, Inc.
23 Corporate Plaza
Newport Beach, CA 92660
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Retail (10K -100K sqft)
- Retail (100K+ sqft)
- Warehouse (Up to 100K sqft)
- Warehouse (100K+ sqft)
- Manufacturing (Up to 100K sqft)
- Manufacturing (100K+ sqft)
KMS Properties Inc team of experienced managers and staff services retail and industrial assets, such as big box or multi-tenant industrial complexes or strip, neighborhood and community retail shopping centers. It services the Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside and San Bernardino counties.
The corporate objective is to professionally manage retail assets between 5,000 - 150,000 square feet and industrial assets of any size. By specializing in small-to-medium sized properties, KMS understands what is required to make its services exceptional from day one. Immediate response to emergencies, maneuverability and adaptability, detailed consideration of each component of the property and very competitive management pricing - all are important components that must be done to exceptionally manage.
Although KMS provides leasing services, it also possesses an established and reputable history of enhancing value for the owner by professionally maintaining a property while it works with a professional third-party leasing agent. Either way, KMS is a constant presence to all tenants and provides them with a seamless transition from lease execution to opening of their business.
In sum, KMS Properties Inc. functions upon a foundation of experience, knowledge and reputation and provides the same quality services to every asset that it manages. From complex leasing negotiations, to accurate and customized accounting, to a team of motivated professionals, KMS Properties is a capable, proven management service in Southern California.
We hope you may utilize our services in the near future.
The KMS Team
Summary of Standard Management Services
Rent Collection and Enforcement
KMS Properties pays special attention to the rent collection process, such as frequently checking the financial health of tenants, enforcing strict rent collection and eviction policy to avoid late payments, and formulating viable payment plans or lease modifications that retain the tenant while protecting the Owner's interest. KMS possesses the resources and time to maintain professional relationships with tenants and bring the highest return to the Owner, which many times includes closely working with troubled tenants to bring in constant streams of income and to preserve the overall occupancy of the retail center.
KMS Properties utilizes Yardi Management Software to provide the owner (and itself) with fully detailed and accurate financial information to assess the status of the property and the progress of management objectives. Its software system is supported by a full-time CPA, Real Estate Controller and Senior Staff Accountants to ensure timely processing and reporting.
KMS submits a monthly financial report which includes numerous management statements, including:
- Property Manager Letter (Narrative)
- Cash Flow and Budget Statements
- Year-to-Date Budget vs. Actual
- Aged Receivables and Payables
- Rent Roll
- Bank Account Statements
KMS utilizes a full-time maintenance team for emergency response twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. Its also uses its knowledge of local vendors for best pricing and quality of services (bids are always required). Bids are held annually before the formulation of the Budget and are closely scrutinized throughout the year to ensure the best pricing. KMS enjoys long-standing relationships with established vendors in the San Bernardino region, particularly in Rancho Cucamonga. Maintaining the quality and attractiveness of the asset is extremely important.
KMS conducts Lease Administration with or on the behalf of the owner. This includes LOI and lease negotiation, lease abstracting, lease coordination and turnover, tenant improvements, relocations, renewals and expansions. Lease information is electronically recorded to ensure strict adherence to all trigger dates specified, such as rental increases, applicable concessions or turnover dates.
KMS employs a full-time construction management team that works closely with all parties during each phase of development, including capital improvements and tenant improvements. Additionally, KMS provides valuable up-to-date market information and brings a significant amount of due diligence activities.
LIST OF PRIMARY SERVICES
- Tenant Screening and Credit Checks
- Rent Collections
- Hire, Train and Supervise Managers and Other On-Site Staff
- Leasing Coordination and Administration
- Lease Negotiation & Execution
- Tenant Improvement Coordination and Expertise
- Management Planning & Strategies
- Maintenance & Grounds Supervision and Safety
- Employee & Vendor Supervision and Contract Negotiations
- Timely & Sophisticated Monthly Financial Reporting, including:
- CAM Reconciliation
- Annual Budget
- Year - To - Date Budget Vs. Actual
- Value Enhancement such as Tax Assessment Consulting
- At Owner's Request
- Full Eviction Coordination and Oversight
- Established Record of Clean and Swift Legal Action
- Process Payment of All Bills
- 24 hour / 7 Day emergency service
- Preventative Maintenance Programs
- Thorough Analysis of Property To Determine Best Cost Containment Practices
- Computerized tracking of maintenance for each property
- Yardi Systems, Inc - Real-Time Professional Property Management Software
- Capital Improvement Consulting, Construction and Oversight Services
- KMS In-House Team of Construction Consultants Evaluate Tenant Improvement Plans, Assist Owner In Capital Improvement Plans and Construction, and Utilize Strong Municipal Relationships To Expedite Project For Owner.