Contacting Property Manager...
5995 Kuakini Hwy
Kailua Kona, HI 96740
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- Vacation (1-2 units)
- Vacation (3+ units)
Aloha from Kona,
We want to manage your investment property in Kona. We have been in business on the picturesque Kona Coast for more than 15 years successfully serving owners and guests. Our philosophy is to maintain the integrity of your considerable investment by charging a fair rental rate which will secure the greatest return on the investment to the owner.
High occupancy at very low rates does not improve your bottom line, does not maintain the upscale market that your investment deserves but does cause a lot of wear and tear on the property. We feel that by charging a rental rate consistent with market value your investment will profit considerably. We have a well qualified staff that has been trained in sales to offer the most professional, courteous and personal service to our clients.
We operate an office in Japan which is a tremendous source of business from the Asian markets. In addition to all of the traditional forms of advertising we enjoy a commanding presence on the World Wide Web. Website commerce has proven a bonus to all of our owners providing additional rental opportunities throughout the world. Our website displays real time availability and photos of our properties as well as additional information important for guests booking reservations directly online.
The units are rented on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. Each owner has his own account and statements and income checks are disbursed each month. The units are checked and cleaned thoroughly after each guest vacates and we do our utmost to ensure the rental property reflects pride of ownership.
Long Term Rentals
Offering the Following Services to Assure The Best Return on Your Investment
Advertising in Local Newspapers
- Comprehensive screening of all applicants and prospective tenants
- TRW/Equifax credit reporting service
- Thorough background checks
- Previous rental histories
- Employment verification/history
Maintenance and Repairs
- Follow up with tenants for customer satisfaction
- Inspection on completion of all repairs/renovations
- Routine inspections during lease term
- Periodic drive-by inspections
- Detailed Move-out inspections
Collection of Rents
- Full accounting/reporting of rental payments
- Legal notice and service for non-payment of rent
Comparative Market Analysis
- Compare days on market with other similar rentals
- Maintain rental rates consistent with market
- Update client on market activities
Full Property Accounting
- Monthly payments
- Year-end tax 1099 statements