Contacting Property Manager...
Kornerstone Community Management Inc
130 Commerce Parkway Ste 111
Garner, NC 27529
1213 Culbreth Drive Ste 110
Wilmington, NC 28405
Types of Properties We Manage:
- HOA (2 - 49 units)
- HOA (50 - 99 units)
- HOA (100+ units)
- COA (2 - 49 units)
- COA (50 - 99 units)
- COA (100+ units)
Providing full service community and association management for Homeowner Associations in Wake, Johnston, Franklin, Pender, Onslow, New Hanover and surrounding counties in North Carolina. Kornerstone's corporate office is located in Garner NC with a satellite office located in Wilmington NC.
Kornerstone provides a comprehensive range of services for the operation of community associations, both developer and owner controlled. Unlike many other companies, Kornerstone focuses on community and association management. We do not deal in real estate sales or rentals. This practice allows our team to focus completely on preserving, protecting and enhancing the value of your community.
We believe that the most important factor for a successful community is the foundation of its association. Kornerstone focuses on the individual needs and requirements of each community.
We are confident that our approach to managing your community together with our highly skilled and well-trained management team will promote a cohesive partnership with the board of directors and homeowners, resulting in a successfully managed community.
If you feel your community would benefit from our experience, knowledge and resources contact Kornerstone for a confidential proposal.
Kornerstone provides oversight of the day to day operations of your association, including:
- Receive and process homeowner dues.
- Delinquency follow-up.
- Notify and work with attorney to commence collection efforts.
- Receive and process vendor invoices weekly.
- Prepare and deposit associations moneys in proper accounts in a timely fashion.
- Reconcile associations bank accounts monthly.
- Monitor interest rates and provide recommendations for CD, money market and reserve accounts.
- Budget Preparation.
- Assist with reserve studies.
- Provide monthly financial reports to board of directors.
- Generate 1099"s for vendors at calendar year end.
- Retain association minutes, governing documents, accounting records, etc.
- Receive and process architectural request in orcordance with governing documents.
- Prepare and distribute monthly manager reports to board of directors.
- Respond to association correspondance.
- Respond to homeowner concerns.
- Generate violation letters to homeowners.
- Generate fine letters to homeowners.
- Conduct routine property inspections.
- Prepare annual and special meeting notices.
- Maintain up to date homeowner directory (names & addresses).
- Work with legal counsel on association legal matters.
- Obtain competitive bids for capital and routine repairs.
- Provide certificate for closing attorney and title companies.
- Provide association financial records for independant tax accountant.
- 24-hour Emergency maintenance service.