Contacting Property Manager...
Kornerstone Community Management Inc
1300 Benson Road Suite 102
Garner, NC 27529
2500 Regency Pkwy
Cary, NC 27518
1213 Culbreth Drive
Wilmington, NC 28405
Types of Properties We Manage:
- HOA (2 - 49 units)
- HOA (50 - 99 units)
- HOA (100+ units)
- COA (2 - 49 units)
- COA (50 - 99 units)
- COA (100+ units)
Providing full service community management and developer services to Raleigh and the greater surrounding areas, with offices in Garner, Cary and Wilmington NC.
Kornerstone provides a comprehensive range of services for the operation of community associations, both developer and owner controlled. Unlike many other companies, Kornerstone focuses on community and association management only. We do not work in real estate sales or rentals. This practice allows our team to focus completely on preserving, protecting and enhancing the value of your community.
We believe that the most important factor for a successful community is the foundation of its association. Kornerstone focuses on the individual needs and requirements of each community.
We are confident that our approach to managing your community together with our highly skilled and well-trained management team will promote a cohesive partnership with the board of directors and homeowners, resulting in a successfully managed community.
If you feel your community would benefit from our experience, knowledge and resources contact Kornerstone for a confidential proposal.
A sample of our services:
Kornerstone provides oversight of the day to day operations of your association, including:
- Provide personalized financial service per community
- Budget Preparation
- Assist with reserve studies
- Generate 1099's for vendors at calendar year end
- Present comprehensive financial reports formatted as you desire, including balance sheets, income statements, general ledgers, accounts payable, check disbursements, and income and expense budgeting
- Reconcile all accounts (checking, savings, money market, etc.)
- Process accounts payable
- Bill all assessments and monitor accounts receivable
- Perform accelerated collection services where authorized
- Send delinquency notices and violation letters
- Oversee escrow demands/closings
- Manage electronic funds via secured computers
- Provide ACH (auto drafting)
- Maintenance of records of all contracts, warranties and items important to the verification of services for the property
- Each community is assigned its own team including a community manager, assistant community manager, accounting and enforcement director
- Retain association minutes, governing documents, accounting records, etc.
- Manage architectural request in accordance with governing documents
- Prepare and distribute monthly manager reports to board of directors
- Respond to association correspondence.
- Respond to homeowner concerns
- Conduct routine property inspections.
- Coordinate with legal counsel on association legal matters
- Obtain competitive bids for capital and routine repairs
- Coordinate financial records with independent tax accountant
- 24-hour Emergency maintenance service
- Receive and process resale documents and provide assistance to owners and real estate agents with home sales within the Association
- Provide Annual Meeting assistance, including facilities, mailing of meeting notice and announcements
- Coordinate meeting agenda compilation and distribution
- Enforce governing documents & CCRâ€™s
- Discount rates for waste disposal, landscaping and maintenance (based on availability per location and local, city and state governmental regulations)
- From planning and construction to marketing and the transition to the membership