Contacting Property Manager...
3710 Rawlins Suite 850
Dallas, TX 75219
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
Local Dwelling manages hundreds of homes, townhomes, duplexes and condominiums throughout the DFW Metroplex. We carefully handle every aspect of the management, sales and leasing processes for you and have established ourselves as a leader in the Property Management industry.
Our attention to detail, skillful negotiating, strategic marketing of properties, 24/7 emergency call service, and industry leading accounting services make us the trusted Property Management company of choice for hundreds of clients. We serve investors of all levels and understand the complexity of operations and management. Property Management and maintenance is critical to maximizing returns. When considering the appropriate management company for your properties GO LOCAL. Our expertise in scalability, market analysis, acquisition, sales, management, leasing and maintenance will serve your interests.
Comprehensive Property Management Services include:
- Complete screening of potential tenants
- Lease preparation and all other required documents
- Rent collection
- Accounting services
- Coordinated repair and maintenance service
- Security deposit itemization
- Property record keeping
- Convenient online account access for owners & residents
- Monthly statements
- 1099 statements
- Tenant/owner correspondence
- Property inspections upon request
We serve as the primary point of contact for all resident communication. Your account can be tailored to suit your needs and you are able to check your statement on line at any time. Our maintenance department coordinates all repairs and maintenance issues. There are no "mark-ups" for this service and we work with the owner's warranty company if applicable. We also have professional vendors who provide high quality work at reasonable prices. Our management fee is based on the monthly rent collected.
Residential Leasing Services:
- Market the property through our web site and our multiple associated real estate links.
- Provide maximum property exposure through MLS (Multiple Listing Service) so all local agents have access and information about the property.
- Work with other agents in order to find a qualified resident in the shortest amount of time.
- Ensure your property marketed to active Realtors.
- Screen residents with great care and run a full and extensive background checks which includes:
- Rental or mortgage payment history
- Employment verification
- Salary and income verification
- Check writing history
- Criminal background search
- Eviction search