Contacting Property Manager...
Long Term Rental Group
2201 West 1st Street
Gulf Shores, AL 36542
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Vacation (1-2 units)
Thank you for considering Long Term Rental Group for your property management needs. We have had a dedicated team managing investment property since 2000. If you are looking for a professional group to manage your real estate investment then look no further. Our large footprint in South Baldwin County along with our dedicated websites will get your property noticed! Long Term Rental Group's efforts do not stop at marketing; we pride ourselves in our stringent tenant selection process, advanced accounting program, move out procedure standards, maintenance response times as well as lease renewal rates.
Our goal is to offer you the most comprehensive property management services available. Creative marketing, proper pricing, and a rent ready home are more important than ever. Simply put, today's market requires hiring the right property management professionals to get maximum exposure for your investment. Our services are designed to help get your home rented out faster while protecting your investment during the duration of the lease.
Long Term Rental Group offers the following essential components for Tenant Selection and Property Management. This package offers the following services:
- Your property will be listed on our property management website and over 10 other websites. Our website receives 20,000 page views per month.
- We will insert one of our rental signs at the property (unless your HOA does not allow this)
- Long Term Rental Group will also be running ads in the local newspaper to attract new tenant prospects.
- Your property will be listed on the National MLS and Realtor.com
- Your property will be listed on Craig's List, a national online classified website.
- Your property will be checked monthly during the time that it is vacant.
- All leasing team members will visit your home to best talk about it to prospective tenants and make any recommendations regarding price and current condition within the first 10 days of signup. We want to make your home as competitive as possible in this saturated marketplace.
- Get Rent Ready, our maintenance division, will inspect and document any changes needed to make the home move in ready.
- Prospect applications will be processed to include a full credit check through Experian, previous rental status, and income verification along with our in house approval system.
- Once a prospect is approved we will sign a lease with the new tenant. This process includes a new tenant orientation to discuss their new responsibilities and obligations as it relates to your property. Once the tenant can provide proof that all relevant utilities have been put into their name a key will be released and all marketing efforts stopped.
- A copy of the lease will be mailed to you as well as an email announcing the good news.
We look forward to getting your home rented soon.