Contacting Property Manager...
Menas Realty Company
4990 Mission Blvd.
San Diego, CA 92109
Types of Properties We Manage:
- HOA (2 - 49 units)
- HOA (50 - 99 units)
- HOA (100+ units)
- COA (2 - 49 units)
- COA (50 - 99 units)
- COA (100+ units)
Menas Realty is a family owned and operated company established in 1973. Our staff is highly skilled and experienced in managing master planned communities, condominiums, townhouses, midrise, high rise, and mixed use properties throughout San Diego County.We will provide solid property management for your homeowner association; our service is always personal, and we excel at providing the professionalism required to manage and protect your property and financial assets.
At Menas Realty Company, 'Service is our Only Business'.
The Menas Difference
Menas Realty Company has earned its respected reputation for comprehensive care in the property management industry. Our continued growth and improvement translates to peace of mind for our clients while allowing us to serve numerous communities throughout San Diego County. Our hard work and diligence is consistently award recognized throughout the building industry.
Our informational booklets: “What Every Homeowner Should Know” and “How to Run an Effective Board Meeting” assist both board members and homeowners in understanding the fundamentals of Homeowners Associations.
- Community Website - We offer a personalized website for your community.
- Online Client Services - We now offer websites for each of the communities we manage. Please contact your community manager for more information. For Account Balances, please contact our office and ask for the Accounts Receivable Department..
- Returning Calls - We return all phone calls within 24 hours.
- Action Lists - Our Community Managers diligently address all items raised at board meetings. Although Board Members will see what action has taken place from month to month in their board packages, regular communication occurs between our staff and the board throughout the month.
- Property Inspections - As your property management company, we will arrange to meet landscape and maintenance personnel monthly to inspect work completed and discuss any new items to be addressed. Our property inspections are thorough and comprehensive. The reports are forwarded to our Maintenance Department where maintenance requests are generated and included in each board package.
- Violation Tracking - At the direction of the Board, we create and send friendly reminder notices, violation, hearing, and fine letters. Through our website, Board Members can view the status of each violation with our unique violation tracking program.
- Reviewing Invoices and Check Signing Procedure - Managers review and initial each invoice prior to payment, and ensure that vendor’s insurance and license has been verified.
- Certificates of Insurance - We obtain a current Certificate of Insurance from each vendor naming the Association and Menas Realty Company as additionally insured before work can be performed.
- After-Hours Emergencies - We are available 24 hours a day to handle any emergency issues that occur after normal business hours.
- Insurance Claims - Although it is our goal to prevent insurance claims from being tendered, our managers have extensive experience working with insurance agents regarding claims.
- Civil Code Compliance - All homeowners will receive required Notices of Assessment Increase and Annual Meetings to ensure your community is in compliance with the civil code.
- Gate Systems - We will manage your Association's gate and key cards remotely, such as activating and deactivating cards and up-dating resident names, eliminating the expense of a third-party vendor.
Our Financial Team
Our Chief Financial Officer and Controller oversee our Financial Team which is comprised of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Payroll. Our Accounts Payable Team efficiently processes checks twice per month to ensure that all invoices are paid on time. Any homeowner wishing to review their billing statement is welcome to contact our Accounts Receivable Team for one-on-one consultation. Our Payroll Team prides itself on promptly and accurately processing the payroll for Association employees.
Menas Realty Company provides comprehensive and detailed reporting of your Association’s financial assets. We provide thorough, easy-to-understand statements to meet your needs. Below are some of the reports we provide to our Board Members each month.
- Balance Sheet
- Accounts Received and Operating Fund Reconciliation
- Income/Expense Report
- Reserve Fund Reconciliation
- Reserve Fund Year to Date Summary
- Check Register Report
- Cash Disbursements Report
- Monthly Accounts Receivable Summary Report
- Accounts Receivable Aging Report
- Monthly Billing Statement
With each new community we acquire, our CFO and Controller will meet with your Treasurer personally and explain the details of your Association’s financial status.