Contacting Property Manager...
Meyer Real Estate
2211 First Capitol Drive
St. Charles, MO 63301
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
About Meyer Real Estate
Meyer Real Estate has been a locally owned and operated real estate company since 1959. We are one of the oldest and most trusted Realtors in St. Charles County. Our sales and rental agents have the experience and expertise to help you with marketing your property and getting the job done properly. If your home is over 25 years old, it is not only possible, but likely that Meyer Real Estate has sold or leased it once before.
We opened a rental management office around 1980. Nancy Jordan took over the rental management in 1980, and Bryan Sitarki was hired in 1999. We have other rental managers who work for individuals with many individual properties. These managers are Jason Kuegele and George Black. Meyer Real Estate Commercial Inc. also owns and manages many properties.
We pride ourselves on being independent and having the knowledge of the local market to get the job done better. Our rental agents have the experience to market your home to the best renters and they have the experience to let you know how much your home will bring and what kind of time line to expect before the property is filled.
Property Management and Lease Only Programs
In both full property management and lease only programs...
- The main goal is to rent
the property for as much money as the market will allow. To rent to a qualified tenant who
is up to your specifications. We do this through advertising, and through referrals from
those in the area who know we have a large rental selection.
We currently advertise through:
- The St. Charles Journal, further utilizing the Journal / Post Dispatch Website
- In many cases (especially single family homes) we utilize the Realtors MLS system
- Realtor.com and meyerrealestate.com
- Window / yard signs (where permitted)
- The prospective tenant is screened to try and determine their qualifications as a tenant.
We make inquires to determine, as best we can, how much success we will have with
them occupying the property. Some of the inquires we might make are:
- Credit report from CSC credit services
- Criminal background check from casenet (Missouri cases only)
- Current and past landlord's
- Current employer
- Meyer Real Estate will prepare the leases and related disclosures and forms. We try to be certain all municipal, state and federal laws are being fulfilled. In many cases your property might be subject to municipal inspection, and we will prepare you, or help you prepare the home for these intrusions.
Lease only services
This is where the two services differ according to your needs
In a lease only agreement the services end when the property, the tenant and the lease are all properly prepared and the lease is ready to begin. Meyer Real Estate has the burden of advertising for a tenant, finding the tenant, and preparing the lease. The day to day management of the property is handed back to the owner. The owner has the responsibility of collecting rent, making repairs, and all moving / security deposit money decisions.
Full Property Management Program
Under this program, Meyer Real Estate not only finds the tenant and helps you prepare the property, but we also manage all of the day to day affairs of the property including:
- Collection of rents.
- Coordination of repairs needed to the unit
- Dealing with neighbors and association management
- Inspection of the property on move out and finding new tenants
- Security deposit / eviction / ordering general repairs / tenant concerns and general day to day activity befitting a rental unit.