Contacting Property Manager...
Midas Property Management
3605 Sedgwick Avenue
Bronx, NY 10463
Types of Properties We Manage:
- HOA (2 - 49 units)
- HOA (50 - 99 units)
- HOA (100+ units)
- COA (2 - 49 units)
- COA (50 - 99 units)
- COA (100+ units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (100+ units)
Midas Management is a third generation family run business that has over 30 years experience in the real estate market. We currently manage rental properties, cooperative, and condominium buildings throughout the five boroughs of New York City and Westchester County. We are a full service management company whose expertise in the real estate market will maximize your property's profit margin. Owners can feel at ease knowing we encourage communication between the tenant and Management Company and board members should know that it is our policy to have routine meetings with cooperative and condominium owners.
We at Midas Management take a very affirmative approach to managing a property. We will analyze all aspects of the property including current service contracts and structures, and take part in all day to day operations of the property. Every property has a story and we understand that your property may need special attention in some areas. We will work to provide you with the service that you can expect from a management company and offer you the most up to date innovative ways to better service your property.
While we understand that choosing the right management company is a daunting task, please allow Midas Management the opportunity to set up a meeting with you at your property and your convenience to discuss your needs and see how we may benefit you and your investment. Our dedication to our properties is one that we take pride in.
Some of our services include:
- Full accounts payable and receivable department that monitors all bills and rent collections
- All aspects of leasing including renewals, new tenants, commercial leasing
- Maintenance of all buildings files and storage
- Monthly reporting of all financials delivered to you by mail or internet
- Day to day supervision of all building wide employees and structures
- Obtaining competitive bids and contractors from all service vendors
- Weekly building inspections
- Initiating and following all legal actions pertaining to the property
- Appearances in both landlord tenant courts and city & state violation dismissals
- DHCR and MCI fillings
- Overseeing the conversion of apartments coming out of rent stabilization
- 24 Hour 1-800 service available to all tenants
- Many other services available