Contacting Property Manager...
410 N Santa Cruz Ave
Los Gatos, CA 95030
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
MontagnaProperties oversees income-producing residential properties including single-family houses, condos, townhomes and multi-family properties.
- Marketing of your rental property designed to minimize vacancies and maximize income
- Rentals advertised on multiple websites with keywords and digital photos
- Fill vacancies with the best possible tenants
- Consistent applicant screening, including background and credit checks
- Professional Leasing Agreements and Proven Contracts Designed to Protect Your Interests
- Maintain your rental property in good condition
- We handle and coordinate routine maintenance and repairs as well as emergency repairs
- Move-In/Move-Out Inspections with digital photo documentation
- Periodic Exterior and Interior Inspections (as needed)
- Negotiate rental agreements with your interests in mind
- Timely rent collection management
- Track income and expenses to determine profitability
- Respond to tenant requests
- Evictions Coordinate if necessary
- Manage payment of property expenses as requested (including HOA payments, gardeners, etc.)
- Itemized Monthly Reports, Year-End Summary & 1099
- Direct Deposit to Owner's Bank Account
- Comply with federal, state and local laws
Full Service Property Management
We are a full service property management company. As an owner all you need to do is give us an availability date and the premise keys. We are happy to tailor our services to your needs and we will utilize the methods of communication that work best for you. We will keep you in the loop and allow you to exercise the amount of control and input you desire.
Our experienced team will evaluate your property for pricing, offer recommendations to get you the highest possible rental price, review liability concerns, coordinate all marketing and showings, handle all lease negotiations, manage monthly rental collections, supervise contractors, handle payment of property related bills and prepare itemized transaction summary reports on a regular basis.
MontagnaProperties handles the problems so you don't have to.
We do everything possible to avoid problem tenants so evictions are uncommon. However, sometimes an eviction is necessary. MontagnaProperties will help you deal with the whole process, from providing the required eviction notices, to filing court documents and working with the local sheriff's office.
MontagnaProperties guarantees results.
We only charge our monthly management fee during months that your property is rented. It is in our best interest to find you the best tenant at the highest possible rent and to keep them for as long as you want your property rented.
If for any reason your tenant breaks their lease in their first lease term, MontagnaProperties will waive our normal leasing fee and re-rent your property to new tenants for free.