Contacting Property Manager...
550 Mamaroneck Ave
White Plains, NY 10528
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- HOA (2 - 49 units)
- COA (2 - 49 units)
- COA (50 - 99 units)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (100+ units)
- Office (Up to 9,999 sqft)
Nardo Associates is a full service residential and commercial real estate management firm based in White Plains New York.
Our mission is to provide our clients with the highest level of management services possible. We focus on management at it's core. We value communication, speed, accuracy, and efficiency. In order for your property to increase in value it has to be maintained properly and operate efficiently. We are an advocate for you and your property. Your best interests are our business. We manage our clients properties as if they were our own home and investment.
Nardo Associates is different from other management firms in the area in that we are focused solely on management services. We will not get distracted by real estate sales, opportunities to do maintenance or repair work, or any other additional services. Our focus is the efficient management of your Property. We will seek to strengthen your property through thorough analysis, increased financial reserves, proper maintenance of the infrastructure, and maintaining and improving your property's aesthetics.
- Maintain all finanacial records and book-keeping
- Review, process, and pay all invoices and accounts payable
- Process all accounts receivable transactions
- Manage the day-to-day operation of the property
- Source and negotiate all vendor contracts
- Act as the primary interface between the ownership and community
- Oversee, direct, and manage all on site staff
- Provide 24 hour a day emergency answering service and support
- Attend and facilitate board meetings
- Standard Reporting: financials, community news letters, incident & project tracking
- Automated project and incident updates, tracking, and reporting
- Electronic archiving and reporting of all property activity
- Individual bank accounts and transactions
- Check authorization - dual signatures (optional if required)
- Budget creation and long term planning
- On site management
- Cost saving programs
Making the Transition to Nardo Associates
As soon as you choose Nardo Associates we begin the process of ensuring a smooth and seamless transition. We will immediately mobilize our experts in finance, physical plant, and operations to begin the transition process. In parallel we will meet with any on site staff and evaluate every aspect of the property, from its physical condition to its operational effectiveness. We will meet with the residents to understand their needs and any ideas they may have about the community and the property. Where necessary, we will also do a complete review of your property's finances, vendor contracts, insurance policies, and all other critical services that you purchase.
Our team will work quickly and thoroughly to be sure that the transition process is smooth and seamless. We guarantee immediate results. Your property will begin to realize and enjoy improvements immediately.
We take great pride in being your property management company!