Contacting Property Manager...
Key Partners Property Management
Miami, FL 33015
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
Key Partners Property Management is a professional leasing and management company with over 11 years' experience. We have extensive experience and are totally focused on the Miami market. You can trust us to know the local market and can rest assured you will have people committed to you that know exactly what will benefit you and your property the most.
Our tenant selection process is extremely thorough. Your renter is our renter; any potential problems are ours first, so we are dedicated to finding the best tenant for you and for us.
Our goal is to provide you complete satisfaction in the leasing and management process. Our ability to provide superior customer service, quality tenants and professional management is second to none while giving you competitive rates; we can also price match any other company providing the same services.
Key Partners Property Management is a professional, reliable and experienced company that is very customer service oriented and realizes that we work for you and not the tenant. We are committed to providing you the best management experience possible. We pride ourselves on continuous contact and excellent client retention due to the overall satisfaction of our owners.
Key Partners Property Management is one on one with each owner and we will guide you through the complexities of management whether it is property related questions, compliance questions or a difficult tenant who needs tough supervision. We pay close attention to the operating performance of your home and can provide each owner with up to date property information through individualized reports like profit & loss, cash flow, and rent rolls. When it comes to tenants and home maintenance we monitor our third-party contractors and train them in the ability to differentiate between normal wear and tear and a tenant caused problem.
We are experts in Miami's current rental market trends and other factors that play a part in keeping your home leased and profitable. We have almost zero time between tenants, providing you with an uninterrupted income stream for as long as your property is in the rental market. Call us today to discuss your questions, we will strive to make you comfortable with the leasing and management process before you ever sign a document or pay for any services. We live by our motto, Experience, Integrity, Results!
- Advertising, marketing, showing, providing you with a comprehensive lease to protect you and your property,
- Complete tenant screening (verification of income, credit, full background checks (including criminal, eviction, and previous rental history),
- We will work with YOU to negotiate lease terms, and work with you and the tenant on move in requirements like renters insurance and verification of utilities transferred into the tenants' names.
- You are immediately notified of all maintenance requests and they are handled with your direction, competitively priced through trusted third-party providers or a contractor of your choosing.
- We do NOT have on staff maintenance people as we believe it is a conflict of interest to benefit financially from your maintenance needs.
- It also assures you that no one on staff needs a few extra hours that week at your expense.
- We KNOW the landlord tenant law and will make sure any concerns are handled with your best interest at heart.
- You are provided detailed, professional and comprehensive accounting statements monthly, quarterly or year to date.
- This will allow you 24/7 access to all financials pertaining to your property.
- At year-end we provide 1099 accounting for taxes.
- You will have maintenance invoices included in your online account so you know exactly what you were charged for and access to each vendor or contractor that has done the work.
- You will allow you to always know your exact operating costs.
- Our property managers and contractors are very knowledgeable about all aspects of property management
- We have years of experience managing properties
- We will make sure your property is in good condition prior to move in and upon move out
- We are available for walk through inspections as needed.