Contacting Property Manager...
New Bedford Management
210 East 23rd Street
New York, NY 10010
Types of Properties We Manage:
- HOA (100+ units)
- COA (100+ units)
Management for Your Building
In business since 1985, New Bedford Management, has a proven track record of providing hands-on management services supported by a staff of in-house professionals. Specializing in cooperatives and condominiums, doorman buildings on 5th Ave, to walk ups in Brooklyn, New Bedford recognizes the unique concerns of the homeowner community and its elected representatives, the board of directors. We are able to provide you with a custom tailored service plan to meet your needs at a very reasonable cost.
- Manage building staff;
- Supervise staff.
- Interface with union representatives.
- Communicate board priorities and concerns.
- Approve and monitor renovations to ensure that contractors are properly licensed and insured. Enforce compliance with local and state building codes.
- Schedule and file all necessary inspections of physical plant and equipment.
- Clear all open permits and violations as needed.
- Provide computerized work order tracking.
- Vendor relations;
- Establish relationships with qualified, licensed professionals.
- Analyze and audit all service contracts annually.
- Bid out all policies for best price and coverage.
- Provide board with multiple bids for large contracts.
- Manage shareholder/owner service orders and complaints.
- Invoice, collect, deposit and maintain complete records of monthly common charges.
- Notification of maintenance arrears.
- Management Computer Program;
- Computerized balance sheet with break down of deposits and disbursements.
- Monthly breakdown of all revenue and expenses for board members.
- ACH Transaction Debit: Direct debit of maintenance without checks.
- Computer generated budget tailored to your buildings needs.
- Work with board to create annual budget.
- Bookkeeping: Accounts payable and receivable. Continuously maintain separate, accurate and current account balance information. All funds for your building will be held in a separate account and never commingled.
- Provide accountant with all necessary reports for year-end statement.
Attend all board and building meetings
- Provide monthly;
- Management Status Report.
- Maintenance arrears.
- Financial Statement.
Coordinate resales of units
- Create condo sales package if needed.
- Make sure board package is properly completed.
- Coordinate closings at our offices.
New Bedford Management has an aggressive, pre-emptive management style to fix small problems before they become large and expensive ones. We take great pride in our work. The board and owners will know that New Bedford will always be there when you need us. All phone calls are responded to the same day, and our emergency response is immediate.