Contacting Property Manager...
Northborough Property Management
27 South Street
Northborough, MA 01532
Types of Properties We Manage:
- HOA (2 - 49 units)
- HOA (50 - 99 units)
- HOA (100+ units)
- COA (2 - 49 units)
- COA (50 - 99 units)
- COA (100+ units)
Northborough Property Management is a full service property management company that exclusively manages condominium and homeowner associations. Located in downtown Northborough, the company currently manages twenty nine communities totaling over 1500 units ranging in size from 6 to 256 units.
Unlike other management companies, every Trustee from every property we manage is available as a reference for our company.
In addition to the typical services offered by other management companies, Northborough Property Management provides the following unique services:
- A live person will answer every phone call to the office.
- All condo fee payments and bills are processed at our local office. No lockbox or third party providers are utilized for this important service.
- The Trustees will have access to the association's financials in real time through the association's free website.
- On the association's dedicated website, unit owners can setup auto payments of their condo fees, receive e-mail announcements, and download documents such as the association's budget, rules and regulations, etc.
- We maintain a 24-hour answering service (after office hours) to respond to emergencies.
- A comprehensive management report will be prepared and distributed in advance of each Trustee meeting. The management report will include copies of the financials, bank statements, violations, proposals, contracts and all other correspondence.
- A quarterly newsletter that provides maintenance and financial updates to the community.
- Working with the Trustees, we will prepare a unit owner handbook that will be distributed to all unit owners within the community.
- Bids will be solicited from qualified, licensed and insured contractors. Vendor selection will be facilitated by our extensive network and knowledge of local contractors that usually result in significant savings and improved service for the community.
- Northborough Property Management's experienced and licensed maintenance staff are an optional service available for emergency, scheduled and construction projects at the properties.
- We will work with the association's insurance agent to ensure that insurance coverage meets the requirements set forth in the governing documents, and that claims are processed in a timely manner. The association can participate in a group discount insurance package that has resulted in additional coverage with premiums being reduced by ten to twenty percent.
Contact us today!