Contacting Property Manager...
One Step Realty - Commercial6095
Grand Rapids, MI 49546
Types of Properties We Manage:- Retail (Up to 9,999 sqft)
- Retail (10K -100K sqft)
- Retail (100K+ sqft)
- Office (Up to 9,999 sqft)
- Office (10K -100K sqft)
- Office (100K+ sqft)
- Warehouse (Up to 100K sqft)
- Warehouse (100K+ sqft)
- Manufacturing (Up to 100K sqft)
- Manufacturing (100K+ sqft)
- Parking Garage
A Company You Can Rely On
- Our company has been in business in the Grand Rapids area since 1978.
- Our excellent reputation for professionalism and integrity continues to be earned day by day.
- One Step Realty and Property Management is a member of both the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM), National Association of Realtors also a Home Management Network Company.
- We know the Western Michigan market and how to get you the best rent - and the best tenants - for your property.
Learn how One Step Realty and Property Management can turn your property into a good investment.
Property Management Services
Property Evaluation and Startup Services:
- We conduct a complete initial evaluation of your property.
- We establish market rental value based on comparables for your area.
- We evaluate the property condition and recommend repairs and decorating.
- We make suggestions to maximize rental value and property appreciation.
- We identify and correct conditions that might expose you to liability.
- We collect all necessary information and review existing documents pertaining to your property.
- We set up your property in our computer system and create files and checklists to cover all details of handling the management
- We comply with any applicable municipal requirements for registration or inspection
Attracting Qualified Tenants:
- Our extensive advertising and marketing get your property leased in the shortest possible time
- We handle all tenant inquires and property showings.
- Our 24-hour voice mail rental hotline never stops promoting your property.
- We provide internet exposure for your property, complete with digital photos.
- We have extensive contracts with relocation companies and major corporations.
- Our huge Realtor network and multi-list service give added exposure
- We participate in a nationwide referral program to further promote your property.
Careful Tenant Screening and Selection:
- We have years of experience in judging qualifications.
- We have instant access to detailed credit information
- We perform thorough reference checks covering employment, former landlords and credit history.
- Each applicant is required to complete a detailed application form.
- We conduct in-depth interviews with every rental applicant.
- Our committee review process uses a complex scoring method to approve tenants.
- We are a buffer for you- we do the rejecting and ask hard questions.
- Our record of selecting excellent tenants is outstanding
Comprehensive Legal Forms and Leasing Documents:
- Our legal agreements cover all important areas to protect all partied
- We have developed very comprehensive leases based on years of experience.
- We cover all required legal disclosures, all security deposit forms and legal notice forms.
- We comply with Security Deposit Act, Truth In Renting Act, and Lead Paint Disclosure requirements.
- We carefully explain all legal issues and responsibilities to tenants at sign-up.
- All tenants are required to sign written leases and supplemental agreements.
Rent Collection Services:
- We handle all billings, notices and collections, keeping your income flowing.
- We apply fair but firm rent collection policies.
- We take quick action should delinquencies occur.
- Although problems seldom arise, we will handle legal and court issues if needed.
- We are a buffer for you when firmness is required.
Complete Security Deposit Handling:
- For your protection, we collect the maximum security deposits allowed by law.
- We hold all deposit in our broker trust account, subject to State inspection.
- We handle all legal procedures and notices in conformance with State law if forfeits or damaged daims should occur.
- We perform move-in and move-out evaluations and carefully document any chargeable items.
Property Evaluations and Protection:
- We perform routine drive-by inspections to monitor how your property is being maintained.
- We conduct semi-annual interior review and take appropriate action if needed.
- We make property condition reports upon tenant move-in and move-out.
- We have a key control system to help protect you and the tenants against unauthorized entry.
Repair and Maintenance Contracting and Services:
- We have 24 hour, 7 day per week maintenance to provide you and your tenants the professional attention needed.
- We're maintenance experts-we know houses, the problems that occur, what repairs should cost and how to get good service.
- Anyone working on your property has proper liability and workers compensation insurance, which is added protection for you.
- Because of our volume, we can negotiate the best prices for you with carefully chosen contractors, or we will use your licensed and insured contractor if you prefer.
- We help prevent costly repairs though preventive maintenance.
- We maintain a systematic follow-up procedure to make sure work is done in a timely and satisfactory manner. This provides better relations with your tenants and helps keep them in your property longer.