Contacting Property Manager...
Pacific Legacy Property Management
600 Palm Ave
Imperial Beach, CA 91932
Types of Properties We Manage:
- HOA (2 - 49 units)
- HOA (50 - 99 units)
- HOA (100+ units)
- COA (2 - 49 units)
- COA (50 - 99 units)
- COA (100+ units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (100+ units)
One of the most important features of Pacific Legacy Property Management is compatibility. We strive to make each experience, and each agreement, customizable to cater to the owner's desires to create the best experience.
Our office building is located in Imperial Beach, at the heart of our client base. We manage all types of properties from single family residential to multi-tenant commercial.
Through our operations, we have developed working relations so as to provide our owners with quality service at a discounted price. These relations will continue, allowing Pacific Legacy to make sure all of the owners interests for his/her property will be met, at a price within budget: whether the owner desires a small hole to be patched, landscape design, remodeling, or finding the right paint color.
Pacific Legacy Property Management specializes in providing management services for rental properties and homeowner associations throughout San Diego County. We even manage small homeowner associations. So let us know that you are interested in having one of our representatives talk to you about what our company can provide. Let us take away your management concerns and know that your property will be in good hands. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask!
Whether you need assistance finding new tenants, managing tenants and maintenance, or property restoration, we strive to be your number one complete service property management company.
Full Service Property Management
We have several property management packages to suit your needs. Please let us know what package interests you so we can customize our proposal.
- Basic - collect rent, pay utilities, maintenance, handle notices
- Basic Plus - collect rent, pay utilities, maintenance, find and place tenants, handle notices
- Standard - collect rent, pay utilities, maintenance, find and place tenants, handle notices
- Deluxe - collect rent, pay utilities, maintenance, pay mortgage, find and place tenants, handle notices
- Premier - collect rent, pay utilities, maintenance, pay mortgage, pay taxes, find and place tenants, handle notices
- Customized - This is the most popular choice. Why don't we sit down today and discuss what your specific needs are for your property. We can customize something that will work best for you.
Let us rent-up your rental unit! If you are looking for a qualified tenant, let us use our resources to advertise, show your unit to perspective tenants, and prepare all of the necessary paperwork. Management, along with all proceeds and paperwork, is then turned back over to you!
Rental Application Verification
Have someone interested in renting your available unit? We can take care of the application verification process for you. All you have to do is provide us with a complete rental application and we can take it from there. We verify their credit history, current and previous rental history, as well as their place of employment both past and current (as a means to verify their income as well as their employment history).