Contacting Property Manager...
Pacific Northwest Real Estate Holdings
Seattle, WA 98175
Types of Properties We Manage:
- HOA (2 - 49 units)
- COA (2 - 49 units)
Tom Nash is the founder and President of Pacific Northwest Real Estate Holdings L.L.C. specializing in Property Management and Real Estate Development.
Raised in Seattle, Tom graduated from the University of Washington with a major in finance. He has been in the property management business for 20 years, emphasizing condominiums and homeowners associations in the last 5 years.
Having managed over 30 associations, he is quite familiar with associations' concerns, issues and needs. Due to his experience, Tom has a strong understanding of governing documents, legal matters and financial accounting. He has guided new board members with the responsibility of their positions.
General Property Management Services
- Submit and oversee insurance claims
- General mailings and announcements
- Rule enforcement
- Attend homeowner and director meetings
- Negotiate service contracts
- Perform periodic inspections for any repairs, safety hazards, code violations, lease violations, etc.
- Send owner periodic reports on the condition of the property
- Budget preparation
- Collection of monthly dues and assessments
- Send out Delinquency and Comply notices
- Detailed accounting of property management services
- Payment of bills subject to boards approval
- Detailed documentation of expenses via invoices and receipts
- Maintain all records (paid invoices, leases, inspection reports, warranties, etc.)
- Provide monthly statements which offer a detailed breakdown of income and itemized expenses
Maintenance, Repairs, and Remodeling
- Provide competitive bids on service contracts, maintenance and repairs
- Establish a maintenance policy to identify and deal with repair needs
- Oversee common area maintenance and repairs
- Maintain and monitor a 24 hour emergency repair hot-line
- Larger renovation or rehab projects
- Prepare preliminary cost estimates
- Get multiple independent bids for the work.