Contacting Property Manager...
52 Riley Road
Celebration , FL 34747
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Other Associations
- Vacation (1-2 units)
- Vacation (3+ units)
WE PROMISE TO MANAGE YOUR PROPERTY THE WAY THAT WE WOULD WANT OUR PROPERTY MANAGED
Has your management company turned your Paradise Property into a nightmare?
Did they promise bookings that did not materialize?
Did they charge you for landscaping, pool service, etc. and then not do it?
Have you had to pay for repairs that could have been prevented with proper maintenance?
Are they happy to talk to you when they need money, but are less than responsive when you have questions or need their help?
We know where you are coming from. As vacation home owners ourselves, we have experienced all of these and more. That is why we decided to enter this business, to manage properties the way that we would want our property managed.
This is a simple but powerful promise. We do not promise to book your property a certain number of weeks each year (although we expect to beat the industry average of 35%). We do not promise to never make mistakes, but we do promise to remedy them to the best of our abilities. Included in this promise is that we will respond to owner and guest requests within 24 hours, within 2 hours or less in case of emergency.
We do not charge a set up fee when you place your property with us. It does not make any sense to us that you should pay us before we have proven our value to you. We also are transparent in regard to our other fees.
As a Management Company we provide all of the following services for your vacation home:
- Secure registration with the State of Florida Tax Authorities.
- Obtain a hotel/motel license.
- Take pictures of your property and/or arrange for a virtual tour or video of your property at an additional charge.
- Payment of your utility bills.
- Arrange for pool maintenance on a regular basis.
- Arrange for pest control on a regular basis.
- Arrange yard maintenance on a regular basis.
- Arrange for any necessary repairs to be carried out.
- Arrange for the property to be completely cleaned, after each party of guests vacate the property.
- Wash and change bed linen and towels after each party of guests vacate the property.
- Check property for unusual wear and tear after each occupancy.
- Generate bookings and manage the reservation system for the property.
- Web site advertising.