Contacting Property Manager...
Park Avenue Properties
19750 W. Catawba Ave
Cornelius, NC 28031
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
The Park Avenue Properties team offers full service property management and investment services. Our firm's process-driven and results-oriented business model allows us to manage each property like our only one. We service individual property owners, private and institutional investors and look forward to serving you.
90-Day Applicant Delivery Guarantee: If we haven't presented you with a qualified rental applicant for your consideration within 90 days of your property being rent-ready and marketed by our firm for the first time, you can terminate our property management contract without any further obligation. No strings attached.
Re-Lease Free Program: Sometimes tenants break their leases. When this happens, we have your asset covered. If we place tenants in your home who move out within the first 6 months of the original start date of their annual lease, we will pursue collections against them and re-lease your property at no additional leasing fee charge to you.
Management Fees that Respect Your Bottom Line: Our management fees are structured to decrease if we don't find a qualified tenant within the first 60 days of marketing your property for rent. We also never charge management fees on a vacant property or if the rent isn't being paid.
Tenant Screening: We utilize the top credit bureaus to thoroughly screen rental applicants 18 years and older. Full credit, criminal, eviction and sex offender background checks are required, and we verify employment, income and references.
Property Advertising: Our focus is to advertise your property on sites that deliver rental leads and we go where renters are searching. In addition to advertising your property on our company website, local MLS, and our exclusive showing schedule site SeeARental.com, we syndicate your listing to big name sites like Trulia, Zillow, HotPads, Homes.com, Realtor.com, RentalHomesPlus.com, Craigslist, YouTube and many more.
Accounting & Billing: We offer our owners and tenants the convenience of receiving and paying funds electronically. Through their private client portals, tenants can make one-time payments or schedule recurring payments for their monthly rent. Owners can view maintenance and utility invoices or receipts, owner draws, itemized monthly statements and year-end statements for taxes.
Maintenance: Our Maintenance department dispatches licensed and insured vendors to service rent-ready, regular and emergency maintenance repairs. On-staff maintenance technicians perform scheduled property inspections and our after-hours maintenance hotline is available to tenants with emergency maintenance requests on nights, weekends and holidays.
- Firm Founder & CEO, John R. Bradford, III, served on the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM) Board of Directors for 5+ years and currently teaches Property Management courses nationwide.
- Senior Vice President, Jennifer Stoops, is former Chair and current Vice Chair on the NC Association of Realtors Property Management Division Board of Governors.
- We have developed our own patent pending technology to pair licensed Real Estate Agents with potential tenants to show our rental inventory.
- Property Managers' combined years of industry experience total over 100!
- All Property Management Visitors' Choice Award - voted one of the "Most Popular Property Management Companies in the U.S." in 2012 and 2013
- Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in 2014 - ranked #1,352 nationwide
- A+ Better Business Bureau rating
- 4.1 Google rating with 90+ reviews