Contacting Property Manager...
PCH Property Management
8421 Auburn Blvd
Citrus Heights, CA 95610
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Retail (Up to 9,999 sqft)
- Retail (10K -100K sqft)
- Retail (100K+ sqft)
- Office (Up to 9,999 sqft)
- Office (10K -100K sqft)
- Office (100K+ sqft)
Bridging The Gap
PCH Properties is a dynamic company that manages and sells real estate located in Northern California. We acknowledge that real estate is more than just another investment. Our company was started to fill a niche in the real estate management market. Therefore, we tailor our management services to fit the specific needs of our individual owners. Our clients can enjoy the flexibility of Full Service or we can design a package to meet your specific service requirements.
PCH Property Management offers a full range of services that include, but are not limited to:
- Manage Tenant Improvements
- Property Management
- Tenant Relations
- Financial Reporting
Our friendly and knowledgeable staff takes pride in providing the most professional services tailored to our client's individual needs. We understand that no two residential properties are the same, nor are our clients. We strive to ensure that our client's investments are cared for with the utmost integrity. The following are an example of services we provide:
The following is an example of services we provide:
- Rental analysis to establish rental vacancies.
- Access property, check condition and make recommendations.
- Coordinate and/or assist owner to make property available.
- Advertise vacancies on our web site.
- Place a full size "For Rent" sign on the property.
- Place advertisement in the paper. (Clients pay actual costs).
- Show property to prospective tenants.
- Maintain excellent "curb appeal."
- Network with Real Estate Companies and Relocation Companies.
- Screen all perspective applicants with detailed rental application.
- Check credit history, rental, employment, & income verification.
- Review all applications with homeowner.
- Negotiate, prepare, and execute lease agreement with required disclosures.
- Collect deposit and rents.
- Obtain a move in inspection walk through with tenant.
- Strict and Firm Collection polices.
- 24 hour maintenance line.
- Coordinate repairs, with licensed vendors, (Clients pay actual costs).
- Pay bills associated with the property.
- Pay utilities on the owner's behalf and bill the tenant's for reimbursement if necessary.
- Perform monthly drive by inspections.
- Perform periodic interior inspections as needed.
- Prepare and serve all legal notices required to enforce the terms of the lease.
- Disburse rent proceeds to the homeowner with monthly statements and any invoices paid. Direct deposit available to all owners'.
- Provide an itemized record of all income and expenses monthly.
- Coordinate evictions, if needed.