Contacting Property Manager...
Peak Property Management
4900 Tuttle Crossing Blvd
Dublin, OH 43016
Types of Properties We Manage:
- HOA (100+ units)
- COA (50 - 99 units)
- COA (100+ units)
- Multi-Family (100+ units)
At Peak Property Management, we take care of the organizational, communication, financial, and maintenance needs of professionally managed single-family and condominium communities. From spring clean-up to winter snow removal and everything in between, your community will run efficiently and effectively.
Our Full Service Association Management includes:
- Preparation and Adherence to Budgets
- Invoicing, Collection, and Tracking of Monthly & Annual Dues
- Pursuit and Recovery of Delinquent Payments
- Financial Accounts Management
- Monthly Detailed Statements of Activity
- Monthly & Annual Property Evaluations
- Oversight of Annual Maintenance Bidding
- Awarding and Execution of Bids
- On-going Maintenance Supervision
- Capital Improvements
- Annual Insurance Review & Recoveries
- Resident Solution Center
- Customer Interface
- 24 Hour/365 Day Emergency Response
Peak Property Management is dedicated to helping your homeowners association run to its maximum ability. It is our belief that a well-managed POA is key to providing a safe and secure community environment for our clients to live within. As such, we offer 24 hour a day emergency response to help resolve any problem that may arise within your HOA. Our dedicated property association managers are always on hand to help, no matter the problem. That makes us stand apart from other POA management companies within Central Ohio.
At Peak Property Management, we have integrated state of the art technology to monitor and respond promptly to our clients' requests, ensuring our homeowners are receiving the highest level of service where they deserve it most. Home is a place of comfort and refuge. Allow us the opportunity to make certain your community is running at its Peak.