Need Help? Call (877) 780-4510
Street address

City

State or Province Zip
Is the property currently vacant?
Yes Tenant Occupied
Owner Occupied
First name

Last name

E-mail address
Telephone
  () -
How many rental properties do you own?
Additional comments
All fields are required


Contacting Property Manager...

Performance Asset Management

   PO BOX 13908
   Wauwatosa, WI 53213

Types of Properties We Manage:

 -  Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
 -  Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
 -  Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
 -  Single Home/condo (over $1M)
 -  Multi-Family (2-4 units)

Performance Asset Management

2013 Visitors' Choice Award

Guiding Principles

  • If we can't pay for our fees by eliminating expenses while increasing income then we don't deserve your business.

  • Efficiency and smart use of time impact the bottom line, therefore the first 30 minutes of all maintenance calls are included in our monthly management fee. 90% of all maintenance can be solved in 30 minutes or less so we don't stall rather we solve.

  • Performance Asset Management The last five years have witnessed a historic evolution of our real estate markets. The new realities of today's market demand flexibility and sustainability. All of our services are cafeteria based, providing investors the flexibility in selecting which of our solutions to deploy. Sustainability demands we charge single and duplex tenants actual water expense. Larger multi unit buildings require a running 30 day average to be utilized to determine billing of tenants. Regardless of building size, today's marketplace insists that tenants are responsible for their water usage.

  • Another facet of real estate's new marketplace is the rental for sale. The cost structure of property ownership demands revenue, therefore we successfully rent while these properties are being marketed for sale.

  • Finally, we embrace the concept that each investor needs every ounce of income, cost reduction, and protection available in the marketplace. We are duty bound to bust our humps in delivering these advantages and protections.

Management Services
(All included in monthly fees)

  • All tenant, calls, emails, texts
  • Rent Collection
  • Owner Deposit - No delay fund deposit to owner
  • The first 30 minutes of maintenance for tenant service calls
  • All tenant communication and problem solving
  • Collection of water bills
  • All lease guideline compliance
  • Regular "common area" inspections
  • Step in for tenants for lease responsibility
  • Perform backup for tenant task responsibility outlined in lease. (Ex. Lawn care)
  • New tenant 60 day inspection
  • Lease renewal
  • Schedule rent increases
  • Monthly record keeping/statements - online owner access(rentpost.com)
  • Security deposit transmission paperwork(owner holds deposit)

Maintenance Projects/Repairs

First 30 minutes solves 90%, the remaining 10% can get expensive, therefore we offer co-op style contractors. Typically the pricing is extraordinarily inexpensive. Some owners have friends and relatives who they prefer to use. Any work performed on any of our clients gets consent before a project is started, providing the client with a hard cost number for the service to be performed. Any work performed without owner permission is at our expense.

Examples of tenant calls included in monthly fees

  • Plugged Sink
  • Recaulk Bathtub
  • Repair Leaky Faucets

Lease

  • Tenant is responsible for cleaning common areas which are inspected every 60 days($50 cleaning fee)
  • Tenant is responsible for batteries in smoke alarms, furnace filters, etc. ($50 Charge) Regular inspection
  • Tenant is responsible for snow, leaves, weeds, grass. Additionally tenant is responsible for their own equipment. We charge the tenant $49 for any of the services above not being performed.
  • There are a few other provisions included in the multiform lease package we use to protect property owners. All of the above mentioned charges are billed to the tenant. These expenses NEVER get passed down to our clients.
  • Execution of the comprehensive lease package.

Direct Deposits

We provide a direct deposit service to the bank or credit union of our client's choice. This saves time and resources for all. Some clients prefer to pick up their cash and check revenues; clients have the choice in how they receive their funds. Uniquely we invoice separately from rent collections, thus all bank check and money orders are in the owner's name.

Request Quote from performance-asset-management