Contacting Property Manager...
Pinnacle Property Management Group, LLC
7514 Filbert Terrace
Gaithersburg, MD 20879
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
Pinnacle Property Management Group, LLC ("PPMG") is dedicated to providing the highest quality of professional property management services, which are tailored to the individual owner. PPMG services include rent collection, condo and association fee collection, tenant placement, maintenance and repairs. PPMG is a full service professional property management company providing services in Fairfax County, Loudoun County and Montgomery County. Our goal is to assist owners in obtaining maximum financial benefit from the controlled leasing of properties. Each customer and each property is given the individual attention and care which has established our company as a leader in the business.
This factsheet outlines major functions provided by PPMG. Professionalism in these services is based on certain intangibles, such as:
- Dependability: You can rely fully on your manager to promptly and efficiently resolve all situations requiting action on the part of tenants.
- Communication: Frequent contact and update information is provided so that owners are always aware of property status.
- Integrity: Straightforward, honest and candid approach to both tenants and owners is essential to effective management.
- Service Commitment: We understand that customer service is the basis for successful and continuing business. Therefore we never forget that our relationship with you is always first priority.
- Additional Information: Additional information containing complete procedural details is available on request. Just give us a call. You are never under any obligation when requesting information.
- Your property is presented throughout the rental marketplace.
- As members of the local board of REALTORS and Multiple Listing Service, we share our vacancy listings with other members.
- We are always aware of current market conditions; thus allowing us to rent your property at its highest value.
- Our computer system enables us to maintain an exhaustive list all the features that make your property desirable and special.
- We use a broad range of advertising methods including signs, flyers, and multiple online advertising sources.
- We want reliable and qualified tenants just as much as you do and we pride ourselves on the quality of tenants we are able to attract. Our extensive tenant screening and lease procedures help to ensure this.
- We do a credit check before the lease is signed. This includes checking history with the credit bureau, verifying employment and checking all appropriate references, including past landlords.
- We provide you with protection through the use of proper lease agreements, deposit forms, late notices, and other legal documents.
- We provide quality reasonably priced maintenance contractors who get the job done properly.
- We deal with this daily so we know what repairs should cost and how long they will take to complete.
- Maintenance work is closely controlled and supervised. Because of the large volume of work we give local contractors, we have the necessary recourse to correct poor performance.
- We protect the value of your investment by maintaining your property at current neighborhood standards.
- We do all the bookkeeping chores for you. Our computer system keeps complete, accurate records of every income and expense that affects your property.
- Our convenient monthly statements simplify the job of tax preparation for you and your accountant.
- Copies of all work orders and receipts are mailed with statements to the Landlord at month end.
- If you wish, we will make the mortgage payment on your property for you. This additional service is offered free of charge.
- Rent is due on the first of each month, with late notices sent at the appropriate intervals, and removal proceedings are initiated if the tenant does not make immediate payment arrangements. Delinquent rents are subject to late penalties.
- Our monthly management fee is payable when the rent payment is received. It is automatically deducted from your account at the time the rent payment is posted. However, since one of our jobs is keeping your property occupied, there will be no management fee as long as your property remains vacant.
- Vacancies are expensive for both of us so we make every effort to keep vacancies to a minimum.
- If a tenant chooses to vacate, the property must pass a thorough check-out survey before the tenant is released from the Lease Agreement and the security deposit is returned. This minimizes the preparation and turn-around time before your property is re-leased. The survey will not be made until the tenant has removed all furnishings and other personal belongings, and the tenant is not allowed to re-enter the property once the survey is complete.
- We are obligated to afford the maximum protection to your property. Frequent drive-by surveys are made to observe that property exteriors are well maintained on the outside, and periodic internal surveys, as authorized by the tenants lease agreement, are made by our property management representatives. Where inconsistencies are noted, tenants are notified of necessary corrective action and the owner is advised.
- Thorough, complete documentation is an important part of good property management. It prevents confusion, misunderstandings, and gives everyone involved a clear understanding of what is expected. Written documentation is used to screen and lease, survey and maintain property condition, and report financial information to you.
- The Property Management Agreement defines our working relationship with property owners and is specific regarding obligations and responsibilities of both parties.
- Each tenant is required to complete a detailed Rental Application as a basis for general screening and rental reference checking.
- A Lease Agreement is required between our office and tenants which outlines tenant responsibilities in accordance with company and owner requirements. Our tenant Lease Agreement is in full compliance with federal, state and local laws.
- Property is thoroughly surveyed at the time of rental, with tenants and management attesting to physical condition, appearance, etc., and an Inspection report is filed.
- In the event of non-payment or other specific violations of the Lease Agreement, tenants are sent an official "Notice to Quit/Vacate or take immediate corrective action."
- Management renders a Profit and Loss Statement to property owners each month which details all accounting transactions and accompanies payment checks. Monthly statements are accompanied by copies of all invoices.