Contacting Property Manager...
Platinum Property Management Group15260 Ventura Blvd; Ste 1200
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
Types of Properties We Manage:- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
Platinum Property Management Group is Southern California’s Elite Management Service. We specialize in selling and leasing residential homes, duplexes, town homes and condominiums. Our team consists of local licensed real estate agents who will provide complimentary home evaluations and comparable residential listings. Our main goal is to offer our clients exceptional service and results. In a down market we realize the difficulties of selling and leasing out homes. We do not charge a leasing fee until we provide you with a qualified tenant.Our team utilizes the internet including multiple websites that are targeted for buyers and renters. We create marketing Flyers that will optimize results.
Are you a homeowner who is relocating or is having a hard time trying to sell your home and need other options? A property manager could be what you are looking for. Our clients choose us to help them eliminate the daily work and stress of finding a qualified tenant. Below you will find helpful information on our Property Management and Leasing Services. References are also available upon request.
Property Management Services
- Rent Collection through Online Payment Services
- Full Interaction with Tenants
- Serve 3 day notices upon delinquent rent
- Coordination of Eviction Services
- 24/7 Management of all maintenance requests
- Payment of Property Bills including mortgages, property taxes, insurance, and vendors
- Cost Reduction we will always get a second opinion on high bidding jobs
- Direct Deposit of Rental Income into your bank account
- Provide Monthly Financial Statements
- Outside Vendor Supervision
- Account Set Up/Initial Evaluation of Property NO CHARGE
- Coordination of Maintenance Requests NO CHARGE
- Inspections of the Property NO CHARGE
- Move In/Move Out Inspections NO CHARGE
- Advertising Fees Including Signage for Existing Clients NO CHARGE
- Credit Checks/ Background Checks NO CHARGE
- Home Warranty Coordination NO CHARGE
- Year to Date Accounting for Tax Purposes NO CHARGE
- Eviction Coordination NO CHARGE
- Security Deposit Handling and Accounting NO CHARGE
- Managing Property while Vacant NO CHARGE
- Coordination to get your property move in ready NO CHARGE
2. Provide monthly statement PPMG emails owners monthly accounting for their property including any deductions for repairs.
3. Maintain rent collection records PPMG tracks all activity in regards to your property.
4. Collect late rents and charges PPMG will collect and enforce late payment policies.
5. Inform owner of late rents PPMG will inform owners of late rents via email or phone.
6. Prepare late rent notices PPMG will prepare 3 day pay rent/quit notices to serve to tenants.
7. Serve late rent notices on tenants PPMG will mail late rent notices and post on rental property.
8. Serve rent increase and tenancy termination notices PPMG tracks when leases expire and will negotiate new lease terms for owners and tenants.
9. Deposit rent collections in bank PPMG will deposit rent checks received by tenants. PPMG provides direct deposit services for owners.
10. Accept tenant complaints and repair requests PPMG will handle all service requests from tenants.
11. Inform owner of maintenance and repair needs PPMG will provide owners with multiple bids to choose from local licensed vendors.
12. Maintain written log of tenant complaints PPMG keeps an extensive log of all tenant and owner communication which starts from the first contact received from the tenant.
13. Handle routine maintenance and repairs PPMG will coordinate all routine maintenance including: tree trimming, termite inspections, periodic inspections, furnace cleaning, gardening and pool services.
The benefits of hiring a Property Management Company are endless. Let us minimize your stress and capitalize your rental income.