Contacting Property Manager...
Playa Realty & Management
P.O. Box 3211
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32004
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
Playa (pronounced PLAH YA) means shore, or beach in Spanish. Here in northeast Florida, our beaches are among the many things that are part of our paradise.
Our mission simply put, is to delight our customers and tenants. When we do both, we will have succeeded.
Playa Realty & Management, LLC, a real estate sales and management company in northeast Florida, differentiates itself from many other companies by focusing on long term Property Management. Long term leases in Florida range from seven months to one year. It is your decision (within these parameters) on the duration of the lease you want to offer.
Playa Realty & Management, LLC of course also can represent you in buying and selling properties. Our customers get reduced pricing on our commissions when we provide this service.
Following is a brief outline of our management services. Playa Realty & Management, LLC will:
- Perform comparables to help determine how much to charge for rent
- Advertise in the following manner, Multiple Listing Service, Craig's List, YouTube, Playa Website, and Signage as Legal and appropriate
- Provide prospect with an application & perform screening
- Prepare lease agreements & move in/move out check lists
- Hold damage deposits in escrow account
- Collect rent & forward your revenues and itemized statements monthly
- Provide landlord tenant actions for delinquent accounts
- Respond to your tenants service needs
- Maintain contacts with contractors for all services & arrange maintenance
In consideration of the services to be rendered by Playa Realty & Management, LLC
- FOR MANAGEMENT: Ten percent (10%) of the gross monthly rents collected.
- FOR FINDING A NEW TENANT: Fifty percent (50%) of one month's rent.
- LEASING GUARANTEE: If Tenant has been qualified by us and defaults on the original lease term, we will re-lease the Premises and waive the leasing fee.