Contacting Property Manager...
19925 Stevens Creek Blvd
Cupertino, CA 95014
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
PMI-Silicon Valley is a full service residential and commercial property management company. If you have more than one property you are managing, consider this: When was the last time you felt like you could go on vacation and not worry about what was going to happen while you were away (think Murphy's Law)? Let us help you reclaim your life! We offer a complete portfolio of services, including marketing, leasing, transition, maintenance, tenant screening & retention, trust accounting, and of course, general management. We've invested in technology and systems to maximize our efficiency, and our personnel has the knowledge and experience required to deliver the highest quality service.
We are pleased to offer you our unmatched professional services...
- Inspection reports
- Maintenance for "rent ready" condition
- Economical repairs and improvements
- Budgeting with ROI recommendations
- Move-in and move-out inspections
- Rent collection and direct deposit into owner's bank account
- Trust accounting
- Monthly reports and financial statements
- Year-end financial reports and annual 1099 tax preparation
- Owner web portal accessible anytime and anywhere
- Regular and consistent property inspections with photos and report
- Lock-out services
- Enforcement of house rules
- Professional tenant problem resolution
- 3rd party legal notices and evictions
- Cost effective maintenance and repairs
- 24/7 emergency response
Comprehensive Marketing & Leasing Strategy:
- Market rent analysis, recommendations on rent increases while conforming to rent control regulations
- Available properties prominently featured on Property Management Inc. website and automatically syndicated to more than 20 top rental web sites
- MLS listing services for agent awareness
- On-site signs and street exposure
- Rental open houses
- Personal showings and timely follow up
- Rigorous tenant screening process including criminal, credit, income and employment verification, current and previous landlord reference checks.
- Expedited 24 hour application approvals
- Negotiating original and renewal leases to achieve the best terms
- State of California compliant leases to protect you and your property
- Tenant retention programs designed to reduce turnover and expenses
- Tenant web portal providing tenants access to us 24/7
We offer competitive & simple flat rate fees with no hidden costs.
CONTACT US so we can make owning your investment property more PROFITABLE than ever before!