Contacting Property Manager...
Presidential Group South, Inc.135 W. Pineview Street
Altamonte Springs, FL 32714
Types of Properties We Manage:- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (100+ units)
About PGSPresidential Group South, Inc. offers professional, full service Property Management throughout the Central Florida region, specializing in Homeowner and Condominium Association Management since 1985.
As Licensed Professionals, all of our Managers are trained in providing a standard of excellence to our clients. Our office professionals are responsive to all aspects of the Communities we manage. The lines of communication are always open!We understand the importance of your decision for Management and commend your dedication to your Community. Allow us to assist in this process, contact us today for a comprehensive proposal tailored to meet your Associations specific needs Residential Management Services
- We issue owners checks within 72 hours of receipt of rental payments.
- Financial statements issued monthly.
- Avoid late charges and credit history problems! We pay your mortgage, condominium & association payments on time.
- We perform market analysis, so our rents are always maximized.
- If necessary, legal action by attorney for a flat rate. Usually, this cost is borne by the tenant. We also perform and recommend preventative maintenance (always with owners approval first).
- Periodic inspection of all units.
- Licensed Community Association Manager (LCAM) professional, assigned to advise and administer the directives of the Board of Directors.
- Comprehensive property inspections and covenant enforcement.
- Association record keeping including Meeting Minutes, Financial Statements, Homeowner Files and Architectural Review Committee documents.
- Full service accounting department, ensuring accurate financial collection and reporting.
- Lockbox banking for immediate receipt of association funds, including direct downloading from our bank to your financial institution.
- Monthly reporting to include, but not limited to: Financial statements, delinquency, collections, and project status, etc.
- Performing thorough property inspections to insure covenant enforcement and maintain the overall caliber and appearance of the association.
- 24 hour/7 days per week emergency on call service.
As a standard of service, we utilize TOPS Property Management software to streamline our office environment and offer the best to our clients.