Contacting Property Manager...
Pride Property Management, Inc.P.O. Box 11835
Chandler, AZ 85248
Types of Properties We Manage:- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (100+ units)
Pride Asset Management is a full service property management company servicing the Metro Phoenix area. We offer a wide variety of services, including brokerage, property management, and community management. We take Pride in being responsive, proactive,effective in managing the day to day operations of your community.
Single Family Management:
- Resident screening to insure the right applicant becomes the best resident
- Advertising - we use multiple advertising sources
- Leasing - our staff will make themselves available to show your asset as needed
- Rent Collection - we collect and deposit the rent and will use legal action as necessary for unpaid amounts.
- Inspections - we inspect the interior of the asset no less than quarterly.
- Financial reporting - we provide financial data no later than the 10th of each month.
- 24/7 emergency maintenance provided
- We hire professional employees to manage the on-site operations of your asset
- We use continual training to insure all employees are up-to-date with all state and federal laws. Insuring the on-site staff is familiar with Arizona Landlord Tenant Law and Federal Fair Housing Laws.
- Advertising - we use multiple advertising sources; using tracking forms to direct advertising dollars to the appropriate media to insure the highest rental closing rate.
- Leasing and Resident Retention - we make sure the on-site staff is friendly, helpful, and responsive to resident needs, to create a "home" feeling to your community.
- Tenant collections - the on-site staff handles residents collections and deposits, however our corporate office will monitor collections weekly, requiring on-site staff to provide information on delinquencies and status of vacancies.
- Inspections - the on-site staff will perform a daily inspection of the grounds, serving notices to residents for failure to follow community rules as needed. The property supervisor will visit the property weekly to review the on-site records, inspect vacant units, and inspect the grounds and buildings.
- Financial reporting - we provide a complete financial report no later than the 10th of each month. Reports include: rent roll, delinquencies, vacancies, security deposits, income statements, balance sheet, cash flow analysis, general ledger detail, deposit detail, and check detail.
- On-Line property management software that allows owners to view the status of the property real-time. Including collections, delinquencies, and vacancies.
- We are a full service brokerage, offering sales or purchase options for Single Family or Multi-Family investment properties.
Our goal is to make every asset successful by providing excellent, hands on experience, and attention to detail that is unmatched by other management companies. Our experience allows us to provide our clients with management solutions to reduce costs and increase revenues.
Certified Occupancy Specialist, Advanced HUD Occupancy Training, Lease Enforcement and Fair Housing Training, EIV/ISS Security Awareness Training, SPECTRUM C3P Tax Credit Certification, Crime Free/Drug Free Certification. Member of Arizona Multi-Housing Association, Member of National Housing Management Association, Member of Affordable Housing Management Association, Member of SEVRAR, Member of NAA, Member of NAR