Contacting Property Manager...
Professional Equities, Inc., AMO
18433 Edison Avenue
Chesterfield, MO 63005
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- HOA (100+ units)
- COA (100+ units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (100+ units)
Need A Property Manager?
PEI has profitably managed residential and commercial properties across metro St. Louis for its own account and for others for nearly four decades. As one of only eight Accredited Management Organizations in St. Louis and led by specialists who have earned the certified property manager (CPM) and certified professional occupancy (CPO) designations, PEI has proven its value to third-party owners through every conceivable market cycle. The firm offers unsurpassed expertise in positioning an asset to attain and maintain maximum value in the marketplace. Augmenting its competence in the field is the latest asset and property management software available today.
The outcome for owners: Historically, properties managed by Professional Equities operate at a minimum 95 percent occupancy. And, PEI bases its management fees on income performance - perfectly aligning its economic interests with that of the owner.
PEI is a diversified real estate management, partnership and development company that since 1969 has
- created one of the largest apartment management portfolios in metro St. Louis - 11 communities and 1,400+ units
- developed new properties, for sale or for rent, from the ground up
- transitioned underutilized buildings to a higher economic use
- stabilized distressed properties and restored them to profitable use
- re-positioned and then quickly monetized stagnant properties.