Contacting Property Manager...
P.O. Box 980956
Park City, UT 84098
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
Property Alliance is a long term leasing specialist and property management company executing leases typically twelve months or more. Most property management companies here in Park City, Utah offer a very broad range of services; handling vacation rentals, real estate sales, construction and property management. Property Alliance is one of the few companies dedicating themselves solely to long term leasing and property management. We offer a superior service at a highly competitive rate for single-family homes, townhouses, condominiums and multi-family apartment complexes in Park City and greater Summit County.
Our in-depth knowledge of Park City, Utah combined with the strong relationships we build with property owners enables us to set realistic goals for your residential property. We invest significant time in understanding our owner's interests so we can implement a plan that focuses on minimizing cost and maximizing income.
As an investment property owner you will come to realize that enjoying the profits of your Park City investment is usually paired with the challenges that come along with effectively managing the property. If you are currently managing your own investment or have a vacation rental company overseeing your home we are confident the added value, responsiveness and timely communication will resonate from Property Alliance immediately.
WHY CHOOSE PROPERTY ALLIANCE
- We are a full time Property Management Company focused on long term leases typically twelve months or more.
- We don't buy or sell real estate so 100% of our focus is on you, your property, and our tenants.
- We perform full property inspections at six months and one year to insure the lease is being upheld and the property is being cared for by the tenants.
- Unlike most Property Management Companies we show vacant properties 7 days a week including evenings.
- Our phones are answered 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- We strive for an open communication between all parties and always keep you well informed as to the ongoing activities at your property.
- We handle legal issues related to the property and process evictions.
- Arrange turnkey services including repairs and cleaning at reasonable prices.
- We contract with competitively priced maintenance professionals who get the job done properly.
- We run Property Alliance with the latest technology to insure we are bringing the most value to your investment.
- At your request we can make any payments concerning your property (mortgages, taxes, insurance, HOA, etc.).
- We are essentially a paperless office. We receive applications, screen tenants, sign contracts, collect rent and pay owner proceeds electronically through our website and property management software.
- We provide monthly financial statements, detailing rents collected and payments made as well as a 1099 and Cash Flow Report at the end of the year to simplify your taxes.
- We do move-in / move-out inspection including photos and video to document the condition of the property.
- We do thorough credit, criminal, eviction, employment, income and rental history checks before approving a new tenant for your home.