Contacting Property Manager...
Property Alliance Park CityP.O. Box 980956
Park City, UT 84098
Types of Properties We Manage:- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
Property Alliance wants to be your partner in the management of your rental property. We offer competitive pricing, state of the art technology, excellent communication and an overall quality service to take the stress out of owning investment property.
Click on "Free Instant Quote" below and we will call you right away to discuss how we can be of service.
Property Alliance Overview
- Pricing: 8% of the monthly rent
- Service: Marketing, leasing and management of residential property
- Specialty: Single Family Homes, Condos, Multi-Unit Complexes (20 units or less)
- Units Managed: 380+
- Business Established: 2007
- Promise: Property Alliance is a hands on company that feels communication with our clients, tenants and vendors is essential to a management experience that keeps all parties happy, informed and increases the bottom line.
- Pricing: We have a very competitive pricing model with a monthly management fee of 8%
- Marketing: We have a state of the art marketing plan that insures we are finding the highest quality tenants quickly. We market on over 40 online advertising and social media sites including Zillow, Craigslist, Facebook, Trulia, Etc. We also show vacant properties 7 days a week.
- Tenant Screening: All applicants are put through our 8 Point Qualification process, including credit, criminal, eviction, income, employment, previous landlord, references and social media.
- Inspections: We perform a thorough inspection of your unit every 6 months, both inside and out. This is to insure your property is being properly cared for. We also perform preventative maintenance to avoid expensive repairs down the road, we change HVAC filters, smoke/CO2 batteries, and look for leaks or other potential concerns.
- Sticking To Our Niche: We don't wear multiple hats like many management companies. We simply provide quality long term leasing and property management solutions. Our clients hire us to manage their properties and that is what are time is dedicated to. We have great partnerships with sales agents and service providers to handle home sales and maintenance.
Thank you Property Alliance! The difference is amazing from the previous company I used. They were on top of the whole process and worked very hard to find a tenant that I was excited about. Their professionalism, dependability, and work ethic were top notch. I would recommend anyone to use Property Alliance!
We are so happy to have found and be in partnership with Property Alliance as they care for our rental home. When a corporate relocation took us from the area, we interviewed several firms - and Property Alliance stood head and shoulders above the rest. In fact, they encouraged us to be "aggressive" in our rental price- and we got it! The professionalism and caring for our largest investment is felt each and every month. In some ways, it is being maintained better than if we lived there. They take care of everything and we never give our home a second thought.