Contacting Property Manager...
1302 Waugh Dr. #328
Houston, TX 77019
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
At Propertycare we provide our clients with professional property management solutions and we pride ourselves on being one of the leading greater Houston area property management providers. Our management team consists of experts with hands-on experience. Get started with Propertycare today and see what it's like to have a reliable, turnkey management service on your side.
At PropertyCare, our property management services extend far beyond simply collecting rent. We love providing our owners with exceptional service!
Our caring, responsive services provide you the opportunity to step back, relax, and let us take care of the day-to-day work!
Relax and let our full-service property management agency take care of everything from tenant relations, to rent collection, maintenance issues, complaints, hassles, and headaches - all so that you do not have to! Best of all, we offer our services at an exceptional value.
Owners across Houston have come to rely on us to take care of their property management needs because we are experts at what we do! We keep the cost low and the returns high without sacrificing tenant or owner experience.
Our full-service property management services include:
- Inspections: We perform inspections before, during, and after tenancy. We have specific systems and processes in place to ensure that we thoroughly review the property from top to bottom.
- Property Marketing: We list properties on the MLS or other marketing sources and scheduled showings to ensure maximum exposure to the rental market. Our methods help us lease your property quickly to a quality tenant!
- Screening Applicants: We conduct comprehensive screening on all of the applicants to ensure that we choose the highest quality tenants who will respect your property. We evaluate credit, income, employment, residential, and criminal history.
- Lease Signing: We utilize leases promulgated by the Texas Association of Realtors to ensure that your personal exposure is limited.
- Rent Collections: Tenants have the ability to pay via five different convenient payment options. We also provide lease enforcement when the matter arises.
- Maintenance Coordination: We call on our long list of expert technicians and contractors to coordinate repairs for your property in the most efficient and cost-effective manner. We take advantage of unbeatable volume pricing from our trusted vendors to keep your costs low!
- Tenant Services: Would tenants have inquiries and concerns, we are here for them, so they do not have to bother you.
- Eviction Services: Though evictions are rare, they are time-consuming when they happen. We take care of serving processes and attend court on your behalf.
- Annual Lease Renewals: in order to increase occupancy, we renew all leases 45 days in advance of expiration.
- Accounting: We utilize a fully computerized trust accounting and provide timely, accurate reports to you via our Owner's Portal.
- Direct Deposit: We offer the convenience of direct deposit into your account by the 10th every month.
- Professional Advice and Counsel: We are experts in property management, and passionate about what we do. We willingly provide our owners with solid advice when it comes to leasing and property management.