Contacting Property Manager...
R&R Realty Management, LLC971 Providence Road
Whitinsville, MA 01588
Types of Properties We Manage:- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- COA (2 - 49 units)
- COA (50 - 99 units)
- COA (100+ units)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (100+ units)
R&R Realty Management, LLC has been in business since 1985. We started as a father and son partnership helping landlords find qualified tenants and tenants find places to call home. From that beginning we naturally moved into the fields of maintenance and residential /commercial property management; helping property owners and investors to maximize the potential of their real estate and to stay in compliance with local building and sanitation codes. Today, we offer a full array of services from Property Management, Maintenance, Construction and Remodeling in the southern Worcester county area. We are fully insured and bonded. We are licensed in Real Estate Services and Construction Supervision.
Our bookkeeping department handles all financial record keeping and prepares information for proper tax preparation and filing. They manage the income and expenses of a property or project and file monthly reports of progress. Our Maintenance department works with other licensed professionals and subcontractors to complete larger projects or handles smaller jobs with in-house staff. We have a 24 hour emergency response and preventative maintenance schedules are set in advance. Our property managers can customize our management services to meet your specific needs and goals. Our goal is to help property owners manage and maintain their property effectively and efficiently.
We have a dedicated staff of people who take pride in their work, and with effective systems in place we are able offer quality professional service at a reasonable price.
- Property Management of Residential and Commercial.
- Property Maintenance: Lawn care, between tenants repairs, carpentry and remodeling.
- Rental assistance: Renting apartments, houses, condos, office space.
- Condominium Management: Trustee Assisted Management.
- Construction/Remodeling: Windows, Siding, Painting, Decks, Garages, Tiles, and Tub Surrounds, Finished Basements and more...