Contacting Property Manager...
Rawls Realty Property Management
130 Canal Street
Pooler, GA 31322
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
We offer 2 great services for owners:
- If you have the time to deal with servicing your rental home we can assist you with finding a great tenant! We will advertise your property, thoroughly screen potential tenants, and coordinate their move-in. For this service we charge 1/2 of the first's month rent.
- If you don't have the time to manage your property we can help. We pride ourselves with exceptional customer service and will make sure that we do everything in our power so that you and your tenant have a pleasurable experience with our company.
We provide the following services to our owners:
Meet with you if applicable to give you a rental assessment of your property and let you know what we feel needs to be attended to in order for you to get the maximum rent dollars.
Advertise your property via our website and popular sites such as Craigslist, RealRentals, Zillow, Google, Oodle, RentBits, RentJungle, Trovit, Vast, Yakaz, ByOwnerMLS just to name a few to get it rented in the quickest time frame possible.
Provide screening (credit, eviction, employment, personal reference, and criminal checks) of potential renters. Renters must earn at least 3 times the set rent rate in order to rent out your property. We strictly cohere to this measure because it will usually lessen the chance of your renter defaulting on their lease payments, therefore, keeping your property occupied!
Perform general preventive maintenance inspections at the property at least once per year during tenant lease period at no additional cost to you! Each additional inspection is $45. We have found that this is enough when inspecting a home in order not to alienate your tenants and keep them satisfied therefore having less turn over. THEY WILL RENEW THEIR LEASE CONTINUALLY IF THEY FEEL COMFORTABLE!!
Collect rents and pay you direct deposit (no later than 15th of each month)
We charge a procurement fee each time we rent your property to a new tenant. This fee is 1/2 the 1st's month's rent unless you are an active duty service member. In this case it will be a $250 procurement fee. For owners who pay 1/2 the first's month rent for the procurement fee, we will not deduct from your rent check a management fee in that same month. If we secure a tenant and we have to evict them before the lease term is over (usually 1 year) there will be NO PROCUREMENT FEE charged to secure another tenant.
We do not collect a reserve deposit from you for repairs. If there are any repairs done they are handled as such.
- Emergency repairs are taken care of as soon as possible then we deduct the amount we paid from the rent. You will be notified of the nature of repair and the amount of cost once it has been taken care.
- Non-emergency repairs are taken care of after we have accessed the cost involved and spoken to you about it if the repair item is above $200 (per item requiring repair). Upon your approval of items needing repair above $200 we will go ahead and have the repair done via one of our reliable vendors. The cost will be deducted from the rent usually the following month depending on if the repair occurred before we submitted your payment to you. In this case we will deduct the repair cost from the rent within that same month.
We provide accounting records via our online system for you to keep track of when your tenant pays and when you were paid, as well as access to any repair receipts and other important documents such as your management agreement with us. 1099 tax forms are mailed out by January 31st of each year.
We have been in the real estate business for a combined 20 years. The company owners are property investors as well and understand the needs of our owners who we service.