Contacting Property Manager...
4522 Fulton Rd NW
Canton, OH 44718
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
Welcome to RE/MAX Crossroads Property Management!
RE/MAX Crossroads Property Management is a full service real estate company specializing in the management of single family homes and multi-family homes throughout Akron and Canton Ohio area.
RE/MAX Crossroads Property Management professionals are dedicated to maximizing your long term investment, by providing you with exceptional service designed to achieve your investment goals.
As experienced real estate professionals, our goal is to provide clients with management solutions that help their investments operate smoothly, maintain desirability and enhance investment value. We are dedicated to providing you with the maximum return on your investment with proper pricing of your rental property, tenant retention by maintaining good tenant relations, and property protection and preservation by our thorough screening process.
We offer superior property management services serving Akron and Canton Ohio communities.
We look forward to providing you with professional property management services.
As a full service property management company, we offer:
- Complimentary evaluation of property to determine maximum rental amount
- Recommendations for required maintenance to get property in move-in condition
- Aggressive marketing of your property for rent
- Scheduling and conducting showings
- Credit, criminal, sexual predator and past evictions screening of prospective tenants
- Rent Collection
- Monthly financial reports
- 1099 year end statements
- Property maintenance services
- Property inspection once a year
- Collections and evictions
If you would prefer to handle the management of your property but need someone to find a qualified tenant, RE/MAX Crossroads Property Management will handle that for you. After the lease is signed, the funds will be released to the owner and then the management of the property is the responsibility of the owner.