Contacting Property Manager...
Real Property Management of the Triad
PO Box 38638
1901 Lendew St.
Greensboro, NC 27438
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
REAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT OF THE TRIAD manages your residential property with First-Class service creating value based on lasting owner client and resident relationships. Our company has successfully managed thousands of rental properties for over 20 years with a professional, well-trained staff of property managers, maintenance personnel, and accountants. We are a results orientated focused company and only get paid when you get paid. Our company embraces the latest technology and tools to assist all parties in delivering end results faster. You can enjoy all our streamlined processes to save you time, money, and headaches.
Our Marketing Machine Delivers Results:
- We spend thousands of dollars every month advertising our vacancies to get them filled with our comprehensive marketing and advertising program. Each day a property is vacant, that's money out of your pocket. Your costs are easily offset by shorter vacancy times.
- Yard Signs with 24/7 information on the available property by Text Message with Tracking Information
- Full Internet Exposure on many of the Premium Pay To Advertise Sites that most companies do not subscribe to such as zillow.com, trulia.com, realtor.com and many more in addition to Craigslist, Print Ads, and Google Ad Words
- Agent and Broker Referral Program
- Multiple Listing Service (MLS) Power Listing Program to area Agents/Realtors
- Weekend Showings by our Property Managers on Available Properties
- We have our property managers or real estate agents show all prospective residents the properties to ensure that the property is protected and that the property is presented in the best fashion and give us a chance to meet with the potential resident and take their application for residency. Prospective residents cannot check-out keys with a deposit and photo ID as this creates the possibility that duplicate keys can be made for future, unauthorized access.
- Cost-Effective Pricing - a straightforward fee structure with no hidden charges
- Local Experience - expertise on area rental rates, proper licensing and insurance
- Shorter Vacancies - a comprehensive marketing and leasing strategy to rent faster
- Rigorous Screening - includes criminal, credit, income and employment checks
- Streamlined Collections - to ensure timely payments and improved cash flow
- Online Resident / Tenant Payment Portal - with pay by ACH, e-check, or credit card
- Monthly Bank Draft / ACH - We encourage our renters to use this service for payments
- Centralized Accounting - for property portfolios large and small
- Trust Accounting - for tenant security deposits, etc. with independent audits
- Regular Property Inspections - both inside and out to assess property condition
- Cost-Effective Maintenance - in-house team and preferred vendor discounts
- 24/7 Maintenance & Emergency Services - to limit expenses, turnover and liability
- Professional Remodel Services - affordable options when you need them
- Highly-Trained Staff - ensures professionalism, consistency and reliability
- $10 Million Liability Insurance Policy and risk mitigation policies in place (Insured & Bonded)
- Online Reporting for Owners - web-based reporting system that keeps you updated on all property activity, including vacancies, leasing, maintenance, inspections and financial reports.
- Rent Collections - We are diligent in collecting your rent through a systematic, timely process.
- Faster Owner Payments with Direct Deposit and Three (3) Owner Disbursements per month (10th,20th,30th)
- Eviction Protection Program available for Property Owners
- Complete Eviction and Possession Services -knowledgeable in local landlord and tenant laws.
- Impeccable Ethics & Integrity
Property management is a complex business where small mistakes can result in large losses. Anything less than proactive attention across all aspects of management will result in a lower return on your investment. Marketing, leasing, maintenance, collections, evictions, accounting, inspections and legal compliance all require active consideration. Real Property Management has been trusted by many individuals, investors, and national mortgage companies and government agencies including Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae, Chase Bank, Wells Fargo and many more. Remember, do-it-yourself and discount property management services can cost you in the long run in longer vacancy times and costly mistakes.. When a daily vacancy costs you, it makes sense to put leasing in the hands of a professional who can get your unit rented faster.