Contacting Property Manager...
Regal King Realty
69 Main Street
West Sayville, NY 11796
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
Regal King Realty is a full service residential and commercial property management firm located in West Sayville, New York. We provide peace of mind to our clients by taking over the everyday hassles and stresses of managing their properties. Our experienced team has helped property owners and investors of all sizes maximize their return on investment by removing them from the personal and emotional attachment to tenants that can cloud their business judgment.
We manage Non-Program properties (cash paying tenants) and Program properties (Section 8,DSS ,Sharpe, SSP, etc.) in Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx, Nassau, Suffolk and the Hamptons.
When you turn your investment property over to our trusted professionals, we do not get emotionally involved and employ only proven business practices to more efficiently manage your asset and improve your bottom line. Our management costs are customarily offset by improving your cash flow via increasing rental income or cutting property expenses.
Choose RKR and we will provide you with years of knowledge and sound financial guidance as you build your real estate portfolio.
- Conduct extensive inspection of rental property: exterior condition, room by room interior condition, windows, doors, flooring, roof, plumbing, electrical, heating, septic & HVAC systems. Photographs will be taken and retained in a permanent file for insurance purposes.
- Comprehensive financial analysis of real estate holdings: Positive Cash-Flow breakdown, leases, insurance and maintenance contracts.
- Rent Collection: We collect rent each month and transfer proceeds to landlord via direct deposit into segregated account.
- Vacancies: We fill unoccupied units with suitable tenants. Tenants will be thoroughly screened based on credit, proof of income, references and cleanliness check. Landlord approval required prior to tenant acceptance.
- Inspections: We inspect your real estate holdings at regular intervals to ensure all is in order. We also take care of all housing agency, building department, insurance company and utility transfer inspections, as well as, move out inspections.
- Pest Control: We coordinate with exterminators to rid your property of unwanted critters: Roaches, mice, rats, bed bugs, etc.
- Repairs: We supervise all construction and handyman work that takes place.
- Resolve Tenant Issues: We handle disputes that may arise during lease period.
Our management service fee is customarily offset by improving your cash flow via increasing rental income or cutting property expenses.