Contacting Property Manager...
Regatta Real Estate Management Inc.701 4th Street
Miami Beach, FL 33139
Types of Properties We Manage:- HOA (50 - 99 units)
- HOA (100+ units)
- COA (2 - 49 units)
- COA (50 - 99 units)
- COA (100+ units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
Sail into our personalized and professional management experience.
- Condominium & homeowner's association management
- Condominium conversions
- Apartment building management
- Renovation planning and management
- Individual condominium management
- Absentee management
- Sales & Rentals
Regatta Real Estate Management provides professional, responsible property management to Miami-Dade County since 1994. We pride ourselves on our small business customer service oriented approach to property management while still being on the cutting edge of condominium management technology.
At Regatta, the best management team in South Florida will manage your association. Your association begins with a licensed and experienced Community Association Manager. Our Director of Condominium Management, who has over ten years experience with association management, supervises our property managers. Our Management Team has a support staff that includes, assistant property managers, maintenance crews, bookkeeping staff and even an in-house CPA. Regatta also has twenty-four hour a day emergency service to handle any problems that may occur.
Apartment Building Management
Our Residential Management Team has over thirty years of experience in the Miami market. From property selection, financial analysis, inspection, renovation, rent up, day-to-day operations, to the sale of the property we have the answers. Our Investors enjoy the thorough approach we provide. Accurate financial reporting and daily communication on property condition and progress take the stress out of multi-family property ownership.
OUTLINE OF BASIC ACCOUNTING SERVICES
- Collection of maintenance fees and assessments
- Processing of payables
- Preparation of monthly financial reports
- Maintain financial records
- Institute legal actions to enforce collection of fees
- Preparation of annual budget
- Budget versus Actual analysis
- Institute competitive bidding for insurance renewals
- Enforce condominium rules and regulations
- New resident screening services
- Procurement of all necessary supplies
- Arrange for maintenance of all common areas
- Supervise projects performed by outside vendors, Regatta employees or association employees
- Prepare all meeting notices
- Attend Association meetings
- Maintain communication to residents
- Review all insurance policies for proper coverage
- Obtain competitive bids for Board initiated projects