Contacting Property Manager...
Reliance Property Management Group
277 Grand Street
Jersey City, NJ 07302
Types of Properties We Manage:
- HOA (2 - 49 units)
- HOA (50 - 99 units)
- HOA (100+ units)
- COA (2 - 49 units)
- COA (50 - 99 units)
- COA (100+ units)
Reliance Property Management Group is a full service management company specializing in property management and financial management services for Homeowners Associations, Condominium Associations, and Rental Buildings seeking the highest level of management company service and representation.
We are dedicated to providing the highest level of service, technology, and professional property management expertise imaginable.
Reliance Property Management has been serving forward thinking communities since 2004 throughout the State of New Jersey.
We provide unparalleled value by being:
- Proactive. We anticipate maintenance needs early on, saving money and reducing risk.
- Responsive. We provide rapid turnaround for homeowner, vendor and third party inquiries.
- Thorough. Our detailed management workflow saves you headaches and frees up your time.
- Hi-tech. We utilize award-winning property management software that ensures efficiency.
- Transparent. We track and monitor all service requests, work orders and compliance matters
- Finance oriented. With in-house accounting expertise, your bottom line is well protected
About the Founder:
Mr. Tejas Kadia is a recognized Association Management Specialist (AMS), and a Certified Manager of Community Associations (CMCA). He holds an active real estate salesperson license in the State of New Jersey, and was chosen to serve on CAI-NJ's 2012 Property Managers committee.
Mr. Kadia is also a proud alumni of Rutgers University, from where he holds a B.A. in Urban Studies, and a Masters in Public Policy (MPP).