Contacting Property Manager...
89 1/2 Wentworth Street
Charleston, SC 29401
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- HOA (2 - 49 units)
- HOA (50 - 99 units)
- HOA (100+ units)
- COA (2 - 49 units)
- COA (50 - 99 units)
- COA (100+ units)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (100+ units)
Who we are: Charleston's Leading Property Management Company
RentCharleston is a full service property management company established in 1997 and currently manages nearly 900 properties and 31 homeowner's associations of varying sizes and needs. Our marketing works diligently to keep our combined vacancy rate close to 1%.
We dedicate ourselves to provide the best management services available and pride ourselves in our ability to continuously raise the bar and increase industry standards by constantly asking, How can we be better?
Why we Are #1:
Our team, with a combined 85 years experience, uses state of the art software to keep us in touch with our clients and tenants. The key to our success has always been to remain proactive. By maintaining a constant line of communication we can manage your investment and leave you with the peace of mind that Rent Charleston has everything under control.
We constantly monitor the current rental rates and trends to ensure that we are doing everything possible to both minimize vacancies and maximize rental income. We feel strongly that property management, when done properly, will actually save you money and not be just another added expense.
Being with the biggest property manager in Charleston has it's benefits:
- Marketing office devoted to marketing your property
- In-House maintenance, landscaping and cleaning to save you money
- Website that averages over 26,000 hits a month
- Large staff for optimum support
- Multiple office
- We will manage a property listed for sale
- Honor a Home Warranty Contract
Our secured, cloud based software allows owners to see live property activity anytime. It also provides customized reporting for every reporting need.
While most property management companies manufacture a profit by adding a premium to the existing expenses, we increase the overall profitability of your rental resulting in a greater net gain than what you could have achieved on your own.