Contacting Property Manager...
rentcharleston89 1/2 Wentworth Street
Charleston, SC 29401
Types of Properties We Manage:- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- HOA (2 - 49 units)
- HOA (50 - 99 units)
- HOA (100+ units)
- COA (2 - 49 units)
- COA (50 - 99 units)
- COA (100+ units)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (100+ units)
RentCharleston.com is a division of Leasing and Management.com, a regional property management company. We are ranked #1 in CTARMLS in 2014 for volume and number of units leased. We are currently managing over 1700 properties and 32 home owners associations of varying sizes and needs in South Carolina and North Carolina. Now in our 18th year in the business, our experienced leadership team and advanced property management systems allows us to manage your asset at the highest possible professional level while maximizing investment value.
Our marketing team works diligently to keep our combined vacancy rate close to 1%.
RentCharleston is committed to utilizing our vast knowledge and resources of business and industry for our client's benefit.
We pride ourselves in our ability to continuously raise the bar and increase industry standards by constantly asking, How can we be better?
Why we Are #1:
Our team, with a combined 85 years experience, uses state of the art software to keep us in touch with our clients and tenants. The key to our success has always been to remain proactive. By maintaining a constant line of communication we can manage your investment and leave you with the peace of mind that Rent Charleston has everything under control. We constantly monitor the current rental rates and trends to ensure that we are doing everything possible to both minimize vacancies and maximize rental income. We feel strongly that property management, when done properly, will actually save you money and not be just another added expense.
Being with the biggest property manager in Charleston has it's benefits:
- Marketing team with professional photographer on staff devoted to listing your property with the shortest time on the market.
- Weekly market analysis of property, leads and prospects while listed.
- In-House maintenance, landscaping and cleaning to save you money.
- Website that averages over 35,000 hits a month.
- Large staff for optimum support.
- Multiple offices.
- We will manage a property listed for sale.
- Honor a Home Warranty Contract.
- Leasing and Concierge Services Available.
Our secured, cloud based software allows owners to see live property activity anytime. It also provides customized reporting for every reporting need.
While most property management companies manufacture a profit by adding a premium to the existing expenses, we increase the overall profitability of your rental resulting in a greater net gain than what you could have achieved on your own.