Contacting Property Manager...
Serving all of Southern California, CA
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
Renttoday is a full-service Real Estate Brokerage specializing in investment properties. Over the years, we have become the premiere management company in our area! Our residential management portfolio consists of hundreds of homes, condos, apartment buildings, and HOA's throughout Southern California. Our staff are professional, licensed brokers with over 50 years of combined experience in all aspects of real estate.
Renttoday is also the only management company with a dedicated rental listing website that draws hundreds of unique visitors every single day! This means more exposure for your property and quicker lease times.
A basic outline of our management fees and services are as follows:
- NO SET UP FEES!! Get started with RENTTODAY with no money out of
- Getting started includes the following services:
- Initial property inspection
- Digital photos
- Professional rental sign installed
- Lock box installed
- Create, place, and update all advertising
- INCLUDES UNLIMITED ADVERTISING UNTIL YOUR HOME LEASES!!
- Field all tenant phone and email inquiries
- Provide tenant applications
- Process, review, and screen applications
- Property showings
- Lease execution
- Move in coordination
- Rent ready estimates on painting, cleaning, etc. (if needed)
- We will meet or beat any competitors management fees!
- Includes the following services:
- All day to day operations concerning the property
- Monthly tenant billing
- Rent collection
- Monthly itemized owner reports, P&L's, and statements
- Year End accounting statements
- Resolve all repair issues (does not include actual cost of repairs)
- Home Warranty coordination
- Maintaining a 24/7 Emergency On-Call service
- 3 day notice preparation
- Collection / Eviction coordination
- Move out inspections for exiting tenants and deposit handling on a 12 mos. Management contract only
WONDERING WHAT YOUR HOME WILL LEASE FOR? CALL US TODAY FOR A COMPLIMENTARY MARKET ANALYSIS FOR YOUR AREA.