Contacting Property Manager...
Resource Property Management
9720 Coit Rd. Suite 220
Plano, TX 75025
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
Resource Property Management provides the highest quality of service to our clients and tenants, giving them the one-on-one attention they deserve. We take the time to listen, enabling us to become problem-solvers responding to all challenges that arise. Our approach is simple. We are the “hands on” management team, who operates each property as if it were our own. And unlike some property management companies, we do own rental properties and we participate in industry organizations to help raise the performance levels of our industry. Our achievements provide the evidence of our success.
We are an established property management firm that represents the Dallas and Fort Worth Metroplex with quality, professionalism, and knowledge. We specialize in single-family residential homes, including duplexes, condos and townhomes.
Here are some of the things we do for you:
- Keep on top of regional, state, and federal landlord/tenant law and legislative issues facing property owners and tenants.
- Track vacancy rates, vacancy factors, time-on- market, and rent values for the area, and effectively market your home with print and the Internet.
- Create and maintain relationships with qualified vendors, including painters, roofers, electricians, plumbers, appliance repairmen, handymen, and more.
- Provide appropriate rental applications and forms that, along with a consistent screening process, ensure the highest quality tenants while conforming to all applicable laws.
- Provide a lease agreement that covers your property well, collect and account for rents, and confront tenants to enforce the terms of the lease.
- Perform complete accounting for your property, to ensure a maximum return on your investment and optimum tax benefit.
This sets us apart from other property management companies:
- Personalized, attentive service with thorough communication.
- Expert knowledge of the industry and local real estate market.
- Experience dealing with all kinds of property and tenancy issues.
- Established relationships with local services providers of all types.
- Membership in NARPM (www.naarpm.org) - members striclty adhere to a code of ethics and quality
- Regular continuing education to better serve you.
- Membership in HomeRentals.net - which provides us with the most advanced technology tools to serve you well.