Contacting Property Manager...
Resource Property Management
P.O. Box 1646
Sugar Land, TX 77487
Types of Properties We Manage:
- HOA (2 - 49 units)
- HOA (50 - 99 units)
- HOA (100+ units)
- COA (2 - 49 units)
- COA (50 - 99 units)
Resource Property Management has been in the business of managing Homeowner Associations since 2001, servicing Houston and surrounding cities and municipalities. Our sole focus has been to deliver performance that enriches communities and enhances the lives of the people who live there.
Resource Property Management recognizes that each community has it's own unique needs. We pride ourselves in being responsive and caring while determining what your unique needs are. Our approach encompasses an effort to bring the Board of Directors and homeowners to an open communication whereby each homeowner feels that their own voice is heard. We work with the Board of Directors to help develop and maintain the neighborhood community and amenities so that property values are sustained or increased and homeowners are happy to call the place they live in home.
Some of the services that we include in our Flat Rate Contracts are:
- Help homeowners interpret governing documents
- Negotiate and solicit service contracts
- Prepare monthly transaction reports for association boards, including details on income and accounts payable
- Collecting monthly or annual homeowner association assessments
- Preparing annual budgets
- Make monthly inspections of exterior of property
- Report deed restriction violations to Board of Directors
- Notify homeowners of deed restriction violations
- Meet with community Board of Directors as requested
- Negotiate with insurance companies in regard to any property damage
- Assist with any necessary legal action involving homeowner assessments
- Drafting, processing and expediting notifications for community homeowners
- Completing and processing resale certificates as well as assisting owners and real estate agents with the transactions of homes within your association
- Assist with annual meetings for facilities arrangement, meeting notifications and securing quorums
In addition to quality service, Resource Property Management client's also enjoy convenient billing options.
What sets us apart from most other Property Management companies is that Resource Property Management offers Flat Fee contracts. We are not in the business of additional expenses for what we feel should be considered day to day services. The only additional funds that a homeowner association will pay will be out of pocket expenses like stamps.Resource Property Management is a member of:
The Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
The Community Association Institute (CAI)
The Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC)
So contact us and discover how Resource Property Management can best benefit your community!