Contacting Property Manager...
Riverside Community & Property Management1301 Shiloh Rd
Kennesaw, GA 30144
Types of Properties We Manage:- HOA (2 - 49 units)
- HOA (50 - 99 units)
- HOA (100+ units)
- COA (2 - 49 units)
- COA (50 - 99 units)
- COA (100+ units)
Our company was founded on the premise that our clients deserve a "concierge" quality of service and attention for a reasonable fee. We do not believe in "cookie-cutter" services, and will work with you to define and implement processes that meet your individual needs.
Here are just a few other reasons why our clients choose Riverside:
- All phone calls and e-mails are returned within one business day (most sooner) guaranteed
- Draft action lists are forwarded within three days of all meetings
- Dedicated Customer Service Representative
- Dedicated Financial Manager
- Customized Violation & Enforcement letters
- Tiered level of support includes a Division Manager & access to Executive Staff
- Continued education for all Managers
- Board packages provide extensive information and history so Board members can make informed, accurate and timely decisions
SCOPE OF SERVICES
Qualified Management Professionals
- Member of Community Associations Institute (CAI)
- Professionally certified (RES & CAM) client representatives
- Degreed accounting personnel
What We Do To Exceed Your Expectations:
- Proactive homeowner management
- Full service, consulting, or accounting-only service
- Productive board and annual meetings
Complete administrative and management support
- Owner Communications
- Proven proactive inspections
- Diligent deed restriction and architectural foresight
- Convenient ACC compliance and violation processing
- Ongoing maintenance coordination with Board
- Annual insurance coordination
- Vendor screening and ultimate Board selection
- Emergency repair available and 24-hour customer satisfaction line
When you hire Riverside Property Management, Inc. to manage your Association, you benefit from a locally owned and operated company dedicated exclusively to community management in metro Atlanta. We are not a big box management company; we are not controlled by out of state interests and we do not contract with any affiliated landscape or property maintenance companies. At Riverside, your interests are our first and foremost priority. Give us fifteen minutes of your time and we can show you how to put your community on a fast track to success; if you don't believe us, feel free to call upon any of our satisfied clients. And as always, quoting your community is free.
From the beginning of our association with Riverside Property Management, Inc., we have received top notch, professional service. I would highly recommend Riverside Property Management, Inc. to any community seeking an effective, efficient management company to assist their HOA board and residents.
-Sessions Street Lofts
We are truly pleased with our partnership with Riverside Property Management! The Board of Directors continues to receive feedback from homeowners that Riverside's customer service continues to be exemplary and prompt. We really appreciate all that your company has done thus far to maintain and improve our community. We look forward to our continued partnership!
-IdlewoodParc Homeowners Association Board of Directors
Our experience with Riverside to date has been fantastic! We love the service level we have received from all the staff, but especially from Lisa Robinson, Tamara Owen and the Accounting Staff. It's a pleasure working with such a professional, competent and customer friendly staff. They are responsive. They do what they say they are going to do and always make you feel like a valued customer. I feel that switching to Riverside has been the best decision we have made all year!
-Piedmont Heights Condominium Association