Contacting Property Manager...
Sandpiper Property Management1825 State Street Suite # 106
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
Types of Properties We Manage:- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (100+ units)
- Retail (Up to 9,999 sqft)
- Retail (10K -100K sqft)
- Retail (100K+ sqft)
- Office (Up to 9,999 sqft)
- Office (10K -100K sqft)
- Office (100K+ sqft)
- Warehouse (Up to 100K sqft)
- Warehouse (100K+ sqft)
- Manufacturing (Up to 100K sqft)
- Manufacturing (100K+ sqft)
We are committed to helping our clients create and preserve wealth by providing the best asset protection and property management services available.
Sandpiper Property Management is a third generation property management company that manages single and multi-family residences; apartment buildings; condominiums; town homes; commercial and office buildings.
Our company is dedicated to serving the property owner! We realize that as an owner of income property, you are in need of prompt and reliable service, and you deserve just that. That's where we come in. Our experience and attention to details will make a significant difference in the condition and profitability of your property. Sandpiper Property Management can handle all the problems and headaches of ownership while allowing you the time for enjoyment of the benefits. Sandpiper Property Management is an Accredited Residential Manager ARM® by the Institute of Real Estate Management.
You need professional property management that provides service
As an owner of income producing property you realize that profitable and efficient property management is becoming increasingly more complex and challenging while demanding more and more of your time, effort, knowledge, and skill.
There are many property owners that do not possess the knowledge, skill and capability to manage their property successfully. In today's economic climate astute businessmen and professionals recognize that their efforts are more profitable when they are directed to their own area of expertise and specialization. They know that they can benefit by allowing a trained professional to manage their investment property while they make buy and sell decisions.
Property Management Services
- Comprehensive monthly operating statements.
- 24 Hour Emergency answering service
- Complete vacancy preparation
- Thorough screening of prospective tenants
- Rent collection
- Accounts payable services (mortgage, taxes, etc.)
- Coordinate building maintenance and repairs
- Handle tenant relations
- Serve notices
Let us know what you want to accomplish, and we will design a program to meet your needs.
First we ...
- Determine your objectives and formulate a plan to achieve them
Then we ...
- Collect your rents
- Handle slow payers and non-payers
- Issue 3 day and 30 day notices
- Supervise evictions and lockouts
- Handle tenant complaints
- Handle tenants conflicts
When necessary, we ...
- Handle emergency maintenance, including 24 hour / 7 days per week emergency service
- Maintain tenant relations
- Inspect premises
- Conduct tenant education
Increase your control by:
- Having someone else handle the day-to-day problems and hassles of property management
- Having property management specialists available to make recommendations at your request
- Having timely, accurate, complete reports at your fingertips to facilitate in analysis and tax preparation
- Having the objectivity of top management
- Having the freedom to move and utilize your time to the best advantage
When a tenant moves out, we ...
- Itemize deductions from the security deposit
- Secure the property
- Summarize actions needed to bring the unit to rent-ready
- Supervise renovation of vacancy
- Supervise painting (if needed)
- Supervise repairs
- Supervise cleaning
Then we ...
- Advertise for new tenants
- Show vacant unit
- Interview prospective tenants
- Screen prospective tenants
- Collect the security deposits
- Give keys
We also ...
- Pay all bills, including utilities, mortgages, vendors, insurance premiums
- And we mail you your profits
We recommend ways to reduce your risk, including ...
- Inadequate insurance coverage
- Potential legal liabilities, health hazards, ordinance violations, impending rent control, effects of changing laws, changing neighborhood trends and rising cost factors