Contacting Property Manager...
241 S. Broadway
Orcutt, CA 93455
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Office (Up to 9,999 sqft)
- Warehouse (Up to 100K sqft)
If you own investment property in California, chances are you're in need of a property management company to oversee the needs of your property. Making sure your property is rented and well-maintained is time consuming and can cause unnecessary worry. SearchLight Properties provides complete and tailored Property Management Services so you don’t have to worry about a thing. Our services include the following:
WHAT WE DO
- Advertise your property through local newspaper ads, rental lists, online listings.
- Show the property to prospective tenants.
- Screen applicants including obtain credit reports and verify references.
- Perform complete move-in and move-out inspections to ensure property condition.
- Prepare tenant contracts and required California tenant disclosures.
- Collect rents and provide monthly reconciliation reports.
- Retain a reserve account on each property.
- Collect and manage Security Deposit funds processed and handled through a trust account.
- Conduct periodic inspection of the property and provide condition reports to owner(s).
- Provide 24-hour emergency repair.
- Schedule and coordinate all maintenance on the property using Licensed and Insured Contractors.
- Begin the process of eviction if rents are not paid in full by the 8 th of the month.
- And most importantly, we leave you free to do the things most important to you!
MANAGEMENT SERVICES SUMMARY
Initiating Rental Agreement
Easy To Read Rental Agreement informing Tenant of responsibilities while protecting Landlord.
Inspection Report and photos taken to document property condition at move-in.
Attention to timely payments, extensive detail to delinquencies and past-due notices. Eviction process will be initiated if rents are not paid in full by the 8 th of the month.
Maintenance and Repair
Competitively priced maintenance and repair expenses due to relationships with our vendors. Emergency services available. Receipts given for every repair. No property management "mark- up" is added to the cost of the repair.
Thorough inspection completed at move-out and photos taken to document property condition at move-out.
Tenant Turn Over
Crew sent in at Landlord's request immediately and preparations begin to prepare the property for new tenants. Marketing begins when prior tenant submits notice to vacate. We understand that each day vacant is a negative on your bottom line.