Contacting Property Manager...
Select Property & Association Management
1000 N Prince St
Lancaster, PA 17603
Types of Properties We Manage:
- HOA (2 - 49 units)
- HOA (50 - 99 units)
- HOA (100+ units)
- COA (2 - 49 units)
- COA (50 - 99 units)
- COA (100+ units)
Select Property Management, a Pennsylvania based company, specializes in the management of residential property of all sizes in the Lancaster, Dauphin,Cumberland, York, Berks, Lebanon and Chester Counties. The team staffed by professionals with over 60 years of experience in real estate, finance, and construction and is committed to providing a full range of property management services.
We strive to provide each property owner with the best service possible, to meet all their needs and expectations. Whether you are looking for your property management company to bring "just the basics" or you need a customized fit with specific requests and services, Select Property Management is ready to handle all of your needs.
Why is Select the right choice for our Association?
Strategic Decisions: Board members are charged with the fiduciary responsibility of stewardship, foresight, and long range planning.
- Select has the ability to assist your association in determining how board decisions impact a neighborhood with regards to marketability, values, and what future owners will see as a benefit or deterrent to your homes. Our companies work hand in hand with over 1000 local buyers and sellers each year assisting them with purchases, marketing, financing, appraisals, and settlement services.
Market Comparisons: What are other associations in the local area and nationally doing as far as services and decisions? What new features are new home builders and developers integrating into developments?
Values and Appreciation: Protecting home values in a community is paramount. Select can provide sales data, buyer feedback, and market analysis to your homeowners.
Legal: The interaction and need for strong counsel is growing within associations. How are changes in by-laws made? How does a board work with delinquencies, foreclosures, and estates? Not only does Select have Certified Community Association Specialists on our team, but our legal team includes attorneys whose practices specialize in association law.
Preferred Neighborhood Plans: Select is proud to be able to offer specific benefits to homeowners within associations we manage. Many times, we are able to provide real estate, mortgage, and settlement services at reduced prices because of our intimate knowledge of a community through its association. It's a wonderful way to save our customers money and to introduce our real estate and financing services at the same time.
Availability & Service: How accessible and service oriented is your management company for homeowners, prospective buyers, mortgage companies, and real estate agents? Our company was built around service that extends past administrative hours and bureaucracy.
- Emergencies: Our management team is accessible 7-days-a-week.
- Customer focused: Our job is to serve your board and the homeowners represented.
- Documents: With increases in State paperwork for purchases and refinances, association documentation and communication with outside parties is a growing need. Select understands how time sensitive documentation can be in a purchase or refinance. We make it easy.
- Cutting edge software applications designed specifically for associations.
- Direct deposit options.
- In-house accounting staff.
- Financial statements and budgeting.
- Financing options for Association improvements.