Contacting Property Manager...
S.I.G. Property Management2937 Honolulu Ave
La Crescenta, CA 91214
Types of Properties We Manage:- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (100+ units)
- Retail (Up to 9,999 sqft)
- Retail (10K -100K sqft)
"Full Service Property Management Since 1991 for Residential and Commercial Properties. Call for a Free evaluation."
Whether you own apartment complexes, condos, or rental homes, we'll handle it all in a professional, efficient manner. With industry experience and an earned reputation for excellent customer service, we're ready to help run your properties more smoothly.
- Credit Checks for Potential Renters
- Solicit Renters & Process Applications
- Establish Trust Fund Accounts for Owners
- Coordinate Maintenance & Arrange for Repairs
- Serve Necessary PaperworkRent Increases, Eviction Notices
- Screen for Evictions
- Go to Court if Necessary
- Clean Up After Move-Outs
- Send Out Monthly Statements
- Interact with Existing Tenants
- North Hollywood
- La Crescenta
- La Canada
- Verdugo City
- Los Angeles
- Highland Park
- Granada Hills
About Our Property Management Company S.I.G. is directed by an owner of several apartments, allowing for stellar service on a business-to-business level. As Past President of the Pasadena Assoc of Realtors, the Montrose-Verdugo Chamber of Commerce, and the Crescendo Valley Rotary Club, the director is an involved community member whose dedication is known throughout the area. He is currently a State Director for the California Assoc of Realtors, and has been a Broker Associate of RE/MAX Tri City Realty (non affiliated companies) for over 20 years. Contact us about all your real estate needs, and see for yourself why it pays to go with a trusted, well-respected community and business leader. Check out our A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.